O N E: Tutor

"So McGonagall is making you do these stupid extra lessons?" Solana's best friend, Alecto Carrow, asked, she made herself comfortable on the Slytherin sofas and propped open a book

"Unfortunately," Solana rolled her eyes, putting on her cloak.

"With the weirdo kid, Lupin?"

"Again unfortunately."

"Glad I'm not you, Lana." Alecto said, turning the page.

Solana nodded, she felt a pair of hands cover her eyes, she instantly smiled when they spoke.

"Guess who?"

"Toni," Solana smiled, turning around to kiss him.

"Ugh, please. Get a room." Alecto grimaced.

"Ugh, please, go away." Antonin rolled his eyes. "Wanna ditch these stupid lessons and hang out with me."

Solana frowned. "I would love to but McGonagall will not let it slide."

Antonin tutted. "Just have to hang out with Alecto then-"

"No, I'm busy, sorry."

"Okay, I'll just talk to the wall then, shall I?"

"You do that." Alecto said, turning a page in her book.

"It's only an hour, you can survive that, can't you?"

Antonin put his hand on his heart, "I don't think I can, my love."

She loved it when he called her that, my love, she always felt giddy, her heart skipped a beat, and melted like butter.

"I'll be back in no time." she said, kissing him once more before leaving the common room.

She took the long route up to the library, dreading the next hour or so. She'd only spoken to Remus Lupin once during a potions lesson, in third year when he passed over extra ingredients for the sleeping potion they were making.

She walked loudly into the library, earning a few glares from other students and Madam Pince. She saw Remus sitting by an open window, his head stuck in a book, his shiny prefect badge glimmered in the light but looked out of place with his scruffy uniform compared to her own neat and tidy uniform.

This was going to be so fun.

"Solana," he smiled politely, moving his bag from the remaining chair.

"Lupin," she said, slouching down on the chair, he moved the scattered papers from the table.

"Did you bring your books?"

"What books?"

"McGonagall should've sent you a list."

"Nope, she didn't send me anything." she crossed her arms, he pulled out a book from his bag, she noticed faint scars across his hands and arms, some even across his face. She pulled her eyes away as he looked at her.

"She said it would be best to start with Defence Against the Dark Arts." He began but Solana cut him off.

"I won't lie to you, I already know all this stuff so you can go back to doing whatever you were doing and then tell McGonagall we did the lesson."

"Yet your grades suggest otherwise." He muttered.

"I got all O's in my O.W.Ls." she said, sharply.

"And you've got T's for every subject this year," Remus said, holding up a piece of parchment with her grades on it.

"How did you get that?"

"Actually, you got a D in herbology, less work with that I guess, get on with reading." he said, an amused smile playing on his lips.

Solana glared up at her classmate, she just needed to get on track with her grades and then these lessons will be over, and she'll never have to speak to him ever again.

☀︎ 

"How was it with Loony Lupin?" Alecto asked, as Solana slumped down on the sofa, she rested her head on Antonin's lap.

"Terrible, I can't believe I have to go twice a week."

Antonin began stroking her hair, "You know you don't have to worry about your grades Lana, your future is secured."

"That's what I told McGonagall! Like these poxy grades are going to mean anything." Solana sighed.

Antonin kissed her temple. "Just get the grades then she'll not have a reason for these tutoring sessions,"

"Ugh, murder me now, please."

_________________

Hope you enjoyed ☺️