T H I R T Y - F I V E: Some Words Can't Be Taken Back

21st May 1978

21st May 1978

Solana struggled in Antonin's grip.

"Get off me!" she squirmed but his hold only grew tighter.

"Oh but if I do, you will miss the show," Antonin told her, he put his hand on her cheek lifting her head up, "You've met Bellamy before haven't you– I mean he wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you actually."

"What are you doing?" Solana barked.

"Well, you know he was serving at the dinner a few months ago, the night I got my dark mark,"

"Let him go Antonin–"

"Don't start demanding things Solana, I haven't finished my story." Antonin said, digging his wand into her neck. "Because I distinctly remember you leaving the table for a little while and Bellamy here was gone for the same amount of time."

Solana shook her head. "Antonin–"

"Shut up, Solana I am talking,"

Somehow his grip had gotten tighter.

"So I did a bit of looking around, I wanted to know what the two of you were doing," Antonin told her, "And there was this very informative bartender telling me all about Bellamy chasing you into the bathroom."

Solana closed her eyes, her heart pounded.

He knew.

"You weren't just talking were you?"

"Antonin–" her throat burned.

"You have a lot of nerve telling me that you weren't going to marry me after you caught me and Alecto whilst all this time you were fucking another man–"

"No, I stopped it," She shook her head. "We kissed– we only kissed, I didn't–"

Antonin removed his wand from her neck and pointed it at Bellamy.

"Antonin, please don't–"

"You need to learn." he growled, "Avada Kedavra!"

Solana screamed as the room filled with bright green, she stared wide eyed at Bellamy's lifeless body, tears began to fall as Antonin lowered his wand.

"You need to learn that no one touches my property," he growled into her ear, letting go of her finally.

She dropped down to her knees, her face stained with tears, Antonin pushed her down on her back, sitting on her stomach, using his legs to keep her arms bound, as he ripped open her shirt, pulling a knife from his pocket.

"You are my property and you will act like it. Do you understand?" he growled, opening the knife, he bent down, covering her mouth as she screamed whilst he carved her skin. "No one touches my property!"

She looked down, A.D was sliced into her skin, her blood treacled onto the floor. "You are mine!" He stood up, looking at her.

"Where's your necklace?" he commanded.