T W E N T Y - T W O: Worm moon

24th March 1978   17:18

24th March 1978 17:18

"Lana, my favourite cousin in the entire world!" Regulus sat down on the sofa next to her.

She narrowed her eyes. "What do you want?"

"I just want to know how you are–" he said enthusiastically.

"No you don't, you want something, spit it out." she crossed her arms looking at him.

"Okay, you're right, I need a huge favour, like a really huge favour that I hope you will do,"

"Tell me what it is before I agree to it,"

"I need you to pick some Fluxweed tonight in the forbidden forest,"

"Why tonight, and why can't you do it?"

"I'm taking Evelyn on a date–"

"You are? I thought you didn't like her?"

Regulus shrugged. "She's grown on me, but the thing is I planned this date weeks ago forgetting that tonight is a Full Moon and I need Fluxweed for my potions class tomorrow,"

Solana rolled her eyes, "Why don't you go on a date to pick Fluxweed–"

"We're actually going to a very prestigious restaurant–"

"I don't care actually," Solana said.

"So you'll do it?" he asked, hopefully.

"You owe me big time," she nodded.

"And this is why you are my favourite cousin," he grinned.

She rolled her eyes again, the realisation hadn't set in that she was going to have to sneak away from Antonin tonight. And she would have no idea how she was going to do that without her wand which he still had a hold of.

24th March 1978 17:18

"How are you feeling about tonight, Remus?" Madam Pomfrey asked, before taking his temperature.

He gave her a nod like usual, she would always ask him the same questions, he'd had his answers memorised for the past seven years, even if they were lies.

"Are you tired at all?"

Yes.

"No."

"Did you eat your dinner?"

No.

"Yes."

"Have you heard any developments about the wolfsbane potion?"

This was a new one.

"Huh?" he asked.

"Wolfsbane potion? Have you heard any updates?"