E L E V E N: Plethora

5th February 1978

5th February 1978

Antonin fell beside her, he breathed heavily, he'd clearly had a good time, but like usual Solana didn't feel quite the same.

She reached over for her silk dressing gown that he had thrown aside to cover herself up. Within that time he had begun kissing her thighs as she sat up beside him. The urge to move away from him was strong but she knew that would just cause problems, so she let him continue.

She pulled out a book from her bedside table and opened it. She didn't even manage one sentence before Antonin grabbed the book and chucked it on the ground.

"Toni, I have to read that before Transfiguration–"

Antonin placed his finger on her lips, "When I'm with you I want your undivided attention–"

Solana shuffled slightly, "I have loads of homework due–"

"What have I told you? You don't need to worry about your grades, that stupid professor and stupid half-blood doesn't matter." Antonin muttered, "Let's go for round two?" He said it like a question but she knew it wasn't.

"Toni–" she rolled her eyes, but a wave took over her as he lifted himself up, kissing her neck.

"I know you want this Solana," he whispered, she didn't see him tuck his wand back under the sheets, "Tell me you want this,"

"I want this," she breathed.

"I told you so," he reached down into the bedside table, taking out ropes, and pulled her wrists up towards the headboard, wrapping the rope around them.

"Toni–" she whispered but Antonin pressed his lips into hers as he tightened them.

It had been a long time since he had used the ropes, and to be honest Solana hated them.

She hated the restricted movements, she hated how tight they always were and she hated the marks she was left with in the morning.

"You like this don't you?" Antonin asked, his fingers tracing her arms, all the way down to her waist which he grabbed pulling her down the bed. She winced slightly as her arms stretched out. "Tell me you like this."

"I like this," she couldn't help but lie.

"Good." Antonin muttered as he climbed onto her.

Solana closed her eyes, trying her hardest not to feel the rope burning against her skin.

She hoped that they wouldn't become a regular thing.

9th February 1978

"What did you want to be when you were younger?" Solana asked, randomly one session.

"Pardon?" Remus asked, looking up from his new book, Solana did not bother to read the title.