T W E N T Y: Bellatrix

Dear Lana,

Dear Lana,

Hi, it's your older sister, Narcissa, if you remember me, seeing as you haven't sent me a letter in ages, I am well thank you for asking.

Just wondering if you're free tonight, dinner at the manor, just small, me, Lucius, Bella and Rodolphus, make sure you bring Antonin.

Come at seven, I've got wine so you don't need to bring anything.

I miss you and love you,

Cissy

☀︎

12th March 1978

Solana hadn't left her dorm all weekend, so when the letter arrived she sighed heavily. She couldn't not go, Narcissa would end up sending a howler. She might have been fine if she didn't insist on bringing Antonin.

She didn't want to even look at him, let alone talk to him, but if she turned up without him her sister would have thought there was a problem.

Even though there was.

She walked down to the common room, she saw him sitting with Rabastan and Barty, by the entrance.

"There she is," Antonin grinned, standing up, he pulled Solana into a hug, she fought to push him away as he cupped her cheek and kissed her she didn't kiss him back. She turned her head away catching eyes with Rabastan, but she glanced away from him.

"Narcissa expects us at Malfoy Manor at seven," she said, handing him the letter. She walked back up to her dorm, waiting until it was time to get ready.

☀︎

At 18:54 she looked at herself in the mirror, she had managed to stop crying after four, the redness had gone down a little bit so she covered it up with makeup.

She put her cloak over her robes before walking downstairs, Antonin wasn't there, for a moment she had a little jolt of joy, maybe he wasn't coming.

But at 19:12 he made his way downstairs, the common room was still a little full, most of the seventh and fifth years were studying for their exams so she would assume that Antonin couldn't be as horrible as he would have wanted. But that didn't stop him.

"How long do we have to be there?" his voice was already bored.

Solana shrugged, "I'm not sure,"

"For fuck's sake," Antonin rolled his eyes.

She wanted to tell him to stay here, and not go with her but that probably would have been a snarky comment and would have resulted in him getting angry.