E I G H T: Classified XXXXX

4th January

4th January

Solana made her way to the library, it was only ten to eleven but she was worried if she stayed longer Antonin would want to apologise more.

The bruises along her stomach didn't hurt anymore, but her wrists had become itchy as they healed.

She found Remus sitting in his usual seat reading a book, wearing a turtle neck brown jumper, she wondered if he wore jumpers in the summer as well.

"Romeo and Juliet?" She asked, looking at the cover. "By..."

"It's Shakespeare."

"Shakespeare? Sounds like a wizard."

"He's not, he's a muggle." he said, putting the book down and looking at the time. "You're early,"

"You sound surprised," she said, pulling the book towards her. "What is it about– and don't say Romeo and Juliet."

Remus grinned slightly, "How'd you know I was going to say that."

"Because I would probably have said the same thing," she said.

"It's about Romeo, who's a Montague, and Juliet, who's a Capulet. And their families despise one another and have done so for centuries, but they fall in love. Like star-crossed lovers."

"Does it have a happy ending?" she asked, passing it back.

He shrugged. "They end up together."

"That doesn't sound reassuring,"

"Would you like to read it?"

"No thank you," she said, eyeing it but began pulling out her books from her bag, "Wait, you didn't say what we were studying today."

"Oh yeah, I didn't actually have a plan, I was going to spend the time you were going to be late to figure out what to do, but you ended up getting here on time."

"So I surprised you?" she said, raising her brows.

Remus nodded, "Pretty much," he put his book in his bag and scavenged through hers, he picked up a defence against the dark arts book.

"You can start on this," he said.

She flipped through the book landing on a random page, "Werewolves..." she started.

Remus let out a cough, making her look over at him.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, fine,"

She furrowed her brows, but began reading the passage out loud. "Classified as XXXXX, which means they are extremely dangerous." she told him, with wide eyes. "When it is not a full moon they present themselves as a normal man. But during the full moon they can become uncontrollable, fearsome and murderous. Most have said they beg for death rather than becoming a werewolf– Lupin, you're not even listening to me,"