21•Jacob and Erica

𝓔𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓪 𝔀𝓪𝓵𝓴𝓼 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 door and looks up at the moon, she always liked the night. It always soothes her to just stare up at the moon, so that's why she walks away from the building and sits on the pavement. Staring up at the dark sky.

"Hey, Erica right?" A voice says as they come closer to her.

Erica looks to the voice to see a random guy from the school walking up to her. "Uh, yeah that's me." She nods slowly as she starts to get up.

"Cool, I just wanted to tell you that you look pretty today." The guy smiles at her.

"Thank you?" She says confused, she looks the guy over and recognizes him as one of the people that bullies her for having seizures. "What do you want?" Her mood does a whole 180.

"Whoa, no need to be hostile. I just wanted to talk to you, I saw you in the gym and thought I could have you." The guy grins at her.

Erica scoffs. "Sorry, but I'll pass. I'm not some toy you can use." She shakes her head and starts to turn around to walk away.

The guy reaches to grab her wrist, stopping her in her tracks. "Wait don't go, my friends dared me that I wouldn't come here and kiss you-"

"Wow, you're pathetic." Erica scoffs and goes to rip her hand away but the guy's grip tightens. "Get off of me." She says.

"Come on, all you have to do is kiss me and that's it." The guy sighs.

Erica looks behind the guy to see his friends there, grinning and whispering to each other. "I said no, so let go."

The guy scoffs and yanks her so she falls against his chest. "It's just one kiss, it'll probably be your first kiss anyways." He says.

Erica tries to struggle as she starts to panic. "Get off of me!" She pushes his chest but he doesn't budge.

"Come on, it won't be that bad." The guy starts to lean in.

Erica closes her mouth and starts to move her head back but the guy grips her hair and pushes it forward. "G-get off!" Tears start to form in her eyes.

Erica closes her eyes and starts to cry.

Before the guy can get any closer, a hand grabs his shoulder. "She said let go." A dark, deep voice says.

The guy pulls away and looks behind him. "Go away, it's none of your business." He says.

"It's plenty of my business, so let go or I'll make you." The voice grits.

Erica opens her eyes before teary eyes lock with brown ones. "Jacob." She breathes out, relief flooding her body.

The guy scoffs and lets of Erica before turning around to face Jacob. "What are you going to do, Jacob." The guy mocks.

Jacob looks back at him and clinches his jaw.

The guy huffs and pushes Jacob. "Huh! What are you going to do!" He pushes again.

Jacob stumbles back a little before he plants his feet as the guy goes to shove him again, and when he does, Jacob doesn't budge this time. "I'm giving you a chance to leave her alone and walk away, but I'm only giving you one." He states calmly.

The guy scoffs again and turns around, but he doesn't fully before he abruptly turns back and throws his fist to punch Jacob.

Seeing this coming, Jacob grabs the fist and uses his other hand to punch the guy square in the nose. Due to his extra strength, he manages to make the guy fall on his ass. Extra bonus because he broke his nose.

"Ah!" The guy yells out. "You broke my nose." He looks up at Jacob.

"I gave you a chance, and you choose to fight so I broke your nose." He shrugs before walking over to Erica. "Are you okay?" He asks checking her over.

Erica blushes and nods her head. "Y-yeah, just a little shaken up is all." She wipes at her eyes.

Jacob growls, not being able to even imagine her being hurt. He nods and turns towards the guy. "Leave!" He yells as a loud growl leaves his lips.

Not questioning it, the guy hastily gets up and hurries over to his friends.

Jacob looks back at Erica and frowns. "I'm sorry I didn't come sooner." He wipes her tears away with his thumb.

Erica's cheeks burn crimson. "I-it's fine, t-thank you." She stutters out.

Jacob grins at her. "You're blushing." He chuckles as his thumbs slowly moves across her cheek.

Erica pulls away and looks to side, trying to get her cheeks to cool down.

"Hey," Jacob chuckles and tilts her chin so she's looking up at him. "Don't look away, you're cute when you blush." He admits softly.

"T-thank you." Erica chokes out.

"My pleasure, hey I uh, I was thinking, would you like to go on a date with me. There's this diner in town, that I'll like to take you to." He says shyly and Erica is surprised, one because what happened to his confidence and two because she didn't expect this.

"Uh, yeah, sure. I'll like to go with you." She smiles at him, Jacob looks at her beams.

"Awesome, uh when are you free?" He asks.

"Tomorrow will be fine if you're okay with that, or we can go Saturday." Erica offers.

"No tomorrow is fine, we-" He's cut off when Erica's phone dings.

"Sorry, let me just." She comes up short as she pulls out her phone from where it was in her bra.

The Golden Trio

Batman: We need your help at the clearing in the woods!

Erica looks back up and sees Jacob looking at her confused. "What is it?"

"It's Stiles, he needs help." Erica answers.

"Where, I'll take you." Jacob says.

"In a clearing inside the woods, we won't make it in time with a car." Erica stresses.

"We don't need a car." Jacob shrugs and starts to pull off his shirt, when his shirt comes off. Erica stares at his toned body, the abs flexing as he moves and the way his body shines from the moonlight. "If you don't want to see my junk, I suggest you to turn around." He grins up at her.

Erica is in a daze, she didn't hear him. Her eyes follow Jacob's hand and suddenly her eyes widens. "Oh god!" She exclaims before abruptly turning around. "Why are you stripping in the middle of a parking lot, people might see."

It's silent, Jacob doesn't answer her.

A loud huff makes her jump, turning back around. A gasp leaves her lips when she sees a huge brown wolf towering over her. "Jacob?" She gawks as a hand reaches out to touch the wolf's fur.

Jacob just looks at her, following her hand as it comes in contact with his brown fur.

Jacob, we'll gladly use you help!

He hears Paul's voice comes through the telepathy bond they share.

Jacob nods absently and he crouches down.

Erica pulls her hand away and looks at him confused. "You want me to get on you back?" She questions, she is answered only by a huff and slight nod from the wolf.

She nods her head and hurries on the Jacob's back. "Whoa." She gasps when he suddenly gets up and starts to run without warning.

We're on our way

Jacob says back to Paul as he reaches the tree line.

_______________________________________