Author's Note

This story is not and will never be related to the personal lives of the artist involved and mentioned. This story will contain mature scenes such as cursing, cheating, bed scenes, hot tension, drinking and smoking, emotional abuse, blackmailing, nudes, and anything that can be related to these. This story does not support or encourage the readers to pick up all the vices that will be mentioned along the way. This story may or may not change your perspectives. This story is not advisable to those who are emotionally sensitive, please be guided. This story will only put trigger warnings on selected chapters.

If you see this picture being displayed before the chapter starts, know that this is a trigger warning

If you see this picture being displayed before the chapter starts, know that this is a trigger warning. Meaning to say, the chapter may either contain every trigger warning that was mentioned above. Thank you.

Please be mindful on commenting and the author will not tolerate any malicious comments about the artist and any foul behavior towards the author herself or to the readers. Lastly, please enjoy the story.

BLACKMAILED is a dark-romance, drama, and psychological, revolving in the life of Kim Sunoo who found himself getting cornered by Park Sunghoon. Sunoo who cannot reject Sunghoon’s every offer despite of dating someone. What will happen to this fucked up set-up?

This story is based on a real story with twisted plots, added and revised conflicts.

TOP: PARK SUNGHOON
BOTTOM: KIM SUNOO