Blackmailed 7

“You want to sleep over in here? Don’t you have work?”

Jungwon completely open their gigantic door for me. Their house is great—not really in the mood to appreciate it. I take a seat on their velvet wide range sofa and some maid brought me some water.

“Is Jay hyung in here?” I asked him.

“Nah, he’s at work. So why you did suddenly went here, huh? Does Keith know?” he asks me back.

I sigh and lean on the chair. “I messed up… a lot. In work earlier and in the parking, in my place—argh! Park Sunghoon that jerk! He’s really going to kill me or I’ll kill him!” I growl in annoyance.

“Did he kiss you?”

“No!? I mean… on my neck?”

Jungwon blinks after hearing it and he come closer to me like he’s really interested to it. “Did he fuck you?” he asks.

“The fuck is that Yang Jungwon!”

“Okay sorry,” he clears his throat. “That’s cheating, babe.”

“I know! I know! A-and… and I can’t bring it up to Keith! That’s so absurd! Her brother sleeping beside me every night and doing pervert moves— argh! This is so messed up!”

“You’re sleeping—” he sighs. “Sunoo babe,” he calls me. “You’re fucked up real hard.”

“At least console me, will you?” I raised a brow.

“How can I console you if you’re just letting him abuse your neck,” he rolled his eyes at me.

“I-I’m not… It’s just that he’s much stronger than me! He can knock me out in one blow!” I defended.

“So where’s the black belter Sunoo that I know?” he raised his brow as well and smirk.

I looked away and click my tongue. “Anyway! I-I’m still going to stay her for a while,” I said. “And Keith knows that I’m here… I’m actually avoiding her…”

“You like him,” he stated.

“No, I don’t! I’m not into boys,” I backed up.

He just shook his head in disappointment and gets up. “Let’s go upstairs. I want to know more about that Sunghoon.”

I followed him to the guest room and we’re both on the bed. I started talking about all the shits Sunghoon hyung did to me and he’s just nodding at me while munching some grapes.

“So are you just going to eat while I’m talking?” I sounded sulking.

He shook his head and move the fruit away. “I’m observing you to confirm something,” he reply.

“Like?”

“Like you like him, not that you really like him but yeah I think that’s it cuz based on your stories, you can actually flip him over, you even slapped him once but you still let him,” he stated.

“Hey, I already—”

“Don’t give me nonsense like you’re confused or what— or maybe you are and if you do then sort it out immediately. Don’t hurt Keith, get that?”

I gasped. “You concluded that fast? Not considering my feelings? Wow!” I scoff.

He smiles at me and pat my head. “Good night,” he greeted.

“Hey! Yang Jungwon! I don’t like him! I’m saying the truth!” I insisted and he just sends me some finger hearts before closing the doors.

I will never like him! Like who will like a psycho like him? Also, I really need to stop him because this isn’t a right thing. He’s Keith’s brother for fuck’s sake! It feels like I’m cheating in the most gruesome way.

The next day, I went home and when I scan the living room, he’s not on sight. I breathe of relief and then went inside my room. “Oh fuck,” I cursed when I saw him on the bed watching some adult videos at his phone.

He didn’t bother to look at me but the sound of woman moaning from his phone really irritates me a lot and he’s watching on it without any expression like he’s so used at seeing those! Damn this pervert!

“Sunghoon hyung,” I called him and he didn’t even look at me. “I’m going to talk to Keith and tell her that you need to move out,” I said and he just glanced at me. “I’m serious.”

He didn’t respond anything and that’s a good thing actually. I just changed and then went out to meet my girlfriend despite of her hectic schedule.

“Babe! I’m sorry, I’m late! What was that you wanna say again?” Keith said as soon as she arrived and take a seat inside the café.

I smiled at her first, “Was work that tight?” I asked her first.

“Super!” she reacted. “So what was it? I’m sorry, I really need to comeback right away,” she said in hurry.

“Babe, it’s about your brother,” I started and she listens.

“Okay, so why? Oh no! Did he cause troubles!?” she exclaimed, her face is full of concern.

Actually, really great trouble that I want to bury him six feet below the ground!

“Well—”

“Oh wait! Someone’s calling me,” she interrupted and opens her phone. Must be work. “Oh, it’s oppa,” she said. “Yes? Sunoo? He’s with me, you wanna talk to him? Okay,” Keith handed her phone to me.

It took me seconds before I reached it from her because I suddenly feel nervous. What is he going to say, why did he call?

“W-why… hyung?”

(Ah, Sunoo… You didn’t actually tell Keith that her boyrfiend’s letting her older brother to kiss him, right?)

I gasped. Then I heard him chuckles. I looked at Keith and she’s also staring at me. “N-no…”

(Oh? Really? Let me talk to my sister—)

“No! I-I mean why?”

(Give her the phone.)

I extended my hand when I heard how serious his voice is. Keith’s confused but she just take the phone from me. “Oh, oppa? Picture?”

Picture? Fuck!

“Okay, I’ll check it after. Yes, thank you!” Keith said and then looks at her phone.

“W-what did he say? What picture is he saying?” I nervously asked her.

“I’m not sure— oh! Here it is,” she said and taps on her screen. “It’s a picture of you—”

I quickly grab the phone from her hand and look at the screen. I almost lost all my oxygen and shut my eyes as I put the phone on the table.

“W-why are you acting like that, Babe?” Keith asks in worried. "It's just a stolen picture of you while eating. I find it cute, actually!”

My phone vibrates and I saw unregistered number. I looked at it and read the message that made me grip my phone in anger.

[Unregistered number:
I can send a better one, Sunoo
You know what I mean
Now get back in the unit]