Author's Note

Blackmailed | Sunsun Fanfiction
By: kriingkles
[061023-090723]

Thank you for reading this book! How was it?

First of all, I wanted to apologize for having this messy and lousy book. I'm sorry if I disappoint you guys especially those who have high expectations. I, myself is not satisfied by what I wrote. I didn't gave my best in here and it lacks so much- I know it, I know it well since I'm the one who wrote it and it's because your author is struggling right now. I was about to delete this book and leave the platform for good because I lost the drive of writing. But when I was about to post the announcement, I found out I reached 900 followers and seeing those numbers keeps on increasing I reconsider my decision and you guys made me continued it. I did my best to end this book despite of personal struggles and issues (the main reason why I can't update for days, I said I was busy but I was actually lost). Again, I'm really sorry for this matter.

Second, I am thankful to everyone who continued reading despite of late updates. Thank you to all who stayed and who are actively engaging in the story! I am so glad to have you in my notifications. Thank again everyone! You made my passion go on fire again. I owe it to you guys!

And lastly, see you around! Keep safe everyone! Until the next Sunsun fanfiction (if there will be). I love you all!

"Do not let yourself be incage in a prison you deserve to get freed from."

-kriingkles