Blackmailed 16

“Yes, babe… I’m sorry I just got so tired and decided to sleep the whole day.”

(Oh… I see! But we’re going to end here sooner than we expected also the event will be really great! Media’s eyes are drawn in here.)

I chuckles. “Wow, that’s great! Sunghoon hyung and I will go out for a dinner tonight.”

(Really? That’s great! Enjoy! I hope you two will get even closer!)

I pursed my lips and looks at hyung who’s currently driving and doesn’t seem to care at all. “Hmm, hope so. I’ll end the call now…”

We exchanged sweet talks and I hung up the phone then just hold my phone. I glanced at hyung and my eyes landed at his free hand that is on the lever and I just thought of something.

If Keith and I are on the drive, I usually hold her hand with my free hand. What if? Oh, no! Why am I thinking that?

I just sigh and look at my hand. Keith always mentioned I have better hands and fingers than her. That’s why she loves painting it with different colors if we’re spending fun time together. I looked outside the window and mindlessly stares at how the car passed by people on the sidewalk.

It’s been a quite long ride and I don’t know where hyung is taking me. I just tagged along with him. I gripped the hem of the hoodie that I’m wearing then I suddenly felt ah huge hand wrapping my left hand. I look at him at surprise.

Sunghoon hyung didn’t look back to me and just continued driving. He held my hand and put it on his thigh. Damn, this weird feeling again. I should really avoid this but how?

We’re like that for the whole ride until I finally had the idea where are we going. The night market. He parked the car and we get off. We walked side by side and I’m just following him.

“Oh! Oh! I want to eat—” I paused when I realized I got too much hyped. I quickly look at hyung. “I’m sorry,” I apologized.

“What do you want to eat?” he asks. “There’s a tteokbokki stall that sells delicious one.”

“Oh!? How did you know I love eating it?” I asked in surprised.

“Just,” he answered and held my wrist then he walks first.

I stare at his broad back. He’s holding my wrist while his other hand is inside his pocket. He looks so manly even if I’m just only seeing his back.

To be honest, I am getting afraid by this…

We arrived at the stall that he’s talking about and he ordered two servings with other dishes and we takes a seat on the outside table and we started eating.

“Whoa,” I reacted after my first bite. “Thank you hyung,” I smiles.

“How’s it? Delicious?” he asks while eating his food as well.

I nods like a kid and giggles. “It’s been a while since I ate this. So, I really love it,” I replied.

“That’s good to hear,” he smiles shortly and continued eating.

“But how did you find this stall in here? Did you take one of your girls in here?” I asked him, just trying to start a normal conversation.

“You don’t need to know,” he replied. “What’s that Japanese guy’s deal at you?” he asked frowning.

“Japane—Ni-ki!?” I exclaimed when I realized who he is referring.

“Yeah, him. I don’t like him,” he stated.

“Why not? He’s actually nice,” I replied.

“Nice?” he scoffs. “I bet I’m nicer,” he stated.

I frown, “Huh? You? Na-ah,” I disagreed. “You’re a jerk, hyung.”

“Oh really Sunoo?”

“I’m sorry hyung,” I quickly apologized and smiles at him. He just laughs softly and we continued eating.

After that we bought some ice creams and other desserts as well. For me, this is the first normal night we ever had since I meet him. We’re having normal conversation and he’s not acting like an ass in all of his reply. Just plain, normal.

We came back to the house and after washing up, we both went to bed. I messaged Keith first for update and yeah, didn’t get any reply that fast. I put away my phone and went to my sleeping position. But I suddenly felt hyung’s hands on my body and pulled me closer to him.

My back is leaning on his chest. His arm is resting on me. I bit my lowerlip as I feel our legs and feet touching by how close we are. Even how I breathe is calculated. I’m so tensed.

Why I said earlier that I am afraid by this? Because this is the answer…

“Sunghoon hyung?” I called him with my soft and low voice.

“Hmm?”

“I’m actually having a fear right now…” I started and breathe. “I am afraid things might go in a wrong way… Maybe I’m just overwhelmed? I hope I am. Eversince I had your sister, all I did is to take care of her and make sure he’s happy and I never really felt this kind of treatment—I mean, not how you threaten me because I know I never felt that but what I mean is… getting dominated like this and getting treated as if I’m fragile and… a woman… I-I don’t know? Maybe because I’m not just used to it? That’s why this feeling is quite new to me and overwhelming?”

There’s no respond after that but I know he’s listening. That’s why I continued speaking. “What I am trying to say is… I might get used to how you hold me and how close you are to me… that I might get comfortable and… and like you for real despite of how you treat me.”

I let it all out. That’s pure honesty. That’s the dilemma I’m feeling right now. And I know it’s not impossible to happen that’s why I’m not trying to conceal it anymore. I want hyung to be aware of what I’m actually feeling.

His hug went tighter, pulling me closer to him and he then make me turn around to see him. His eyes aren’t saying anything. He’s just staring at me, I can’t even read what he’s feeling.

He leans forward and kisses my lips, gentle than mostly how he kiss me and I kissed him back. We kiss for more seconds before pulling out. “What should I do, hyung?” I asked him.

“It’s not wrong to love two people at the same time, Sunoo.”

My brow frowns a bit. “W-what do you mean?”

“It’s fine if you’ll like me… but I’m going to be honest with you too. I don’t have any intention to get serious with you.”

I gulp. My heart twitched a bit. What was that? Wait, is it aching?

“You can like me, I don’t care but you know you’ll just get hurt if you continue bearing that feeling. Are you fine with that? Liking a jerk like me like you said,” he continued.

“I-I…” I pause and formed my lips as a thin line. “I d-don’t know… I might actually stop it soon…” I muttered.

“I’m only here for fun, Sunoo. I don’t have any intention to like you. Just love my sister while I’m still fucking you, it doesn’t matter… It sounds actually fun.”