Blackmailed 19

“Strip and get on your knees

“Strip and get on your knees.”

“S-Sunghoon hyung—”

“Now!” Sunghoon yelled after hitting the part of the bed right beside Sunoo that made him flinch.

Sunoo held the hem of his clothes with his shaking hands as slowly takes his shirt off. He’s crying as he takes off everything and then gets up from the bed, bend his knees until it reached the rug. He laid both of his hands on his lap and rested his bottom on his heel. He’s already thinking every possibility that will happen if he won’t obey the older.

Sunghoon lowered himself and held Sunoo’s chin to lift it and look at him. “Tell me, what Jungwon knows about us?” he asks, voice is serious.

“J-Jungwon?” Sunoo repeated while his voice is shaking in fear. He started thinking of everything. “T-there’s none. W-what I told him was before you blackmailed me and he d-doesn’t know anything about this— about what’s with us! H-hyung, believe me! Please!” Sunoo started crying.

“How can I believe you?” Sunghoon asked and stands up, looking down at the other. “I already warned you about this, Kim Sunoo,” he sighs and took out his phone.

Sunoo’s eyes widen and then it feels like his life flashes right before him. He quickly stands up and tried to grab Sunghoon’s phone. “Hyung! Stop please! Don’t!” he shouted as he cries in fear.

But Sunghoon’s fast to react. He holds Sunoo’s arm and pushed him back on the bed, facing the younger’s back and he lifted his hand and spanks Sunoo’s butt cheek that made the other scream in pain.

Sunghoon went closer, captured Sunoo’s both hands and put behind him. He then tied it with his belt. He’s doing it while Sunoo keeps on screaming his name. “Sunghoon hyung! Hyung! I-I never told Jungwon everything about this! H-hyung! Please! Please, d-don’t,” he begs, feeling undefeated.

The older on the other hand doesn’t care about how Sunoo screams with his shaking voice in between his sobs. He took a condom on the night stand and went back behind Sunoo.

“Hyung! Hyung! N-no, please—agh!” Sunoo gripped the sheets as he felt Sunghoon’s cock deep inside him, tearing all his insides. He bit his shaky lips because of the tension.

Sunghoon hold on to the belt that is tying Sunoo’s hand then pulled him up, still thrusting inside him. He moves his hand on Sunoo’s neck and then he went closer to his ear.

“What, huh? Are you still going to make your hyung angry again?”

“N-no, I-ugh! I’m s-sorry hyung— fuck!”

They fuck for more minutes while Sunghoon keeps on slapping Sunoo’s butt and constantly stretching his hole to see more of how he enters him. After couple of minutes Sunghoon exploded inside him and then he pulled out.

Sunoo pants, expecting Sunghoon will untie him after that round. He turns his head sideways and he saw how Sunghoon’s still dressed. Then he heard a bell from the door.

Sunghoon walks and Sunoo quickly tried to hide himself because he’ll surely get seen but Sunghoon didn’t mind him being naked and tied on the bed as he opens the door and get a bottle of liquor from a staff.

“Come here, what the fuck are you doing in there?” Sunghoon asked in annoyance when he saw Sunoo below the bed.

Sunoo tried to stand but his legs are shaking after he fall off the bed. Sunghoon sighs and went closer to him lift him up and throws him on the bed.

“Ah!” Sunoo reacted in pain. “Hyung, p-please untie me,” he pleaded.

“Nah,” Sunghoon denied and opens the liquor then poured it on the glass. “Open your mouth.”

“I-I don’t really want to—”

Sunoo wasn’t able to finish what he’s talking when Sunghoon hold his chin and chug the bottle on his mouth until he gags and coughs. He coughs so hard than he even cried. Sunghoon just casually drinks the liquor on his glass and look at Sunoo.

“Should I just leave you in here?” Sunghoon asks.

“N-no! Please,” Sunoo coughs after and sniffs.

Sunghoon stares at the younger as he saw him struggle while coughing that his face is turning red already. He can’t also move that much because his hands are tied behind him. Sunghoon sighs as he looks away and takes a seat in front of Sunoo.

Sunghoon pulled him closer that made Sunoo rested his chin on the older’s shoulders and stops from coughing. Then Sunghoon unties the belt and saw how flushed Sunoo’s wrist.

“Listen to me, Sunoo,” he started and he felt a nod from the younger. “The moment others will know about this, I’m not going to take this lightly. You get that? Everything that is happening to us, stay with us,” he stated.

“Y-yes hyung,” Sunoo cried again and bit his lower lip.

“If you don’t want to get hurt, you only need to be good,” Sunghoon added and Sunoo nods.

The older gently pushed Sunoo to make them face each other and he saw how Sunoo’s eyes are puffed. He brushes his tears that are keep on coming then he kissed. Just a long peck. Lips laid on each other and no movement at all.

What’s going on inside Sunghoon’s mind? Is that guilt? No, guilt is hardly seen in his vocabulary. Maybe he just really mad of the thought that Sunoo’s telling someone about what’s happening with them and he failed to control his feelings.

He pulled from the kiss and Sunoo speaks, “I… I’m telling the truth, hyung. I didn’t tell anyone about it… I can’t say it even to Jungwon because I’m afraid. Hyung, believe me…”

“I do… I was just mad if it’s really true,” Sunghoon replied.

Sunoo lightly nods his head. “I-I hope… I hope you aren’t telling everyone about me too… right? Hyung…”

Sunghoon stares at him for as second and he saw Sunoo’s face went in despair and then tears escapes again. “Why am I so stupid,” he muttered but enough for Sunghoon to hear it.

“No…” Sunghoon said. “Why would I let anyone know about you? I’m gatekeeping you. You are mine. No one should know how sexy you are if I’m fucking you, Kim Sunoo.”

“H-how… how can I trust you, hyung…?”

“I told you to just trust me, Sunoo. Just trust me and obey me. Then you won’t get hurt.”