Blackmailed 21

“H-hyung… Y-you—ah, wait. D-did you just— I am hearing things, right?”

But Sunghoon hyung didn’t say anything. Didn’t take back what he said. He’s just driving, eyes are on the road. While I’m beside him feeling confused and insane by what he just said.

“Believe it or not, I’m fine with it,” he stated and we went quiet until we reached our destination.

A fancy restaurant. We’re inside a VIP room. Just the two of us with all Korean meals and side dishes.

“Eat a lot,” he said and even put a meat on my rice as he started eating.

“I-I don’t really know what am I supposed to do,” I said and fidgets my fingers that are under the table. “No because…” I pause and look at him who’s casually eating. “Did you just confess that you like me?”

“I think it wasn’t the first time I told you that,” he stated.

“Huh?” I reacted and started thinking. “Hey! You said last time that you’re just here for fun! Argh hyung! Sop messing up with me, please!” I whine and grab the utensils.

“Why? Are you planning on breaking up with my sister?” he asks.

“I-I…” I purse my lips. “I don’t know… But I know for sure this isn’t right. I-if you’re going to go next month as you planned, t-then we can just forget everything after and act like nothing happened. Let’s take this for f-fun,” I stated and grip what’s I’m holding.

“But you like me… can you act like nothing happened?”

“Hyung,” I called him. “That’s why I’m asking you if you really like me and what kind of like because you’re confusing me to death!” I exclaimed and sigh. “I’m so stupid. You don’t even treat me right. You’re a toxic psycho but why do I like you?”

He leans on the chair and grabs a glass of water to drink. “Don’t break up with my sister… Don’t yet,” he stated.

“Are you plotting something? And may I ask why are you acting so blunt to her?” I asked, I’m just curious and now I’m starting to eat.

“Keith’s dad isn’t my biological dad,” he suddenly stated that almost made me choke.

“What the!? For real!? I didn’t know that! Does Keith know that?” I asked in surprised and drinks water.

He shook his head. “No. My dad denied his responsibility when he found out my mom got pregnant and then years after, my mom meet Keith’s dad and he married mom despite of my case… And I know he doesn’t like me since then and so I am,” he said in his calm tone but I saw his jaw clenched as it moved.

“I-is that why you don’t stay in your house eversince? You always prefer to be in dorm or boarding house,” I ask.

He nods, “Mostly,” he agreed. “Now enough of those and do what I said. Don’t break up with her yet… just don’t yet,” he said.

“But it’s not right—”

“I know but you can act like nothing is happening for now like you did before,” he stated, eyes are on me.

I frowned. “What?”

“We already fucked… like years ago. Can’t you remember? Were you eighteen at that time? Ah, was at that age?”

What is he talking about?

“Right, you’re probably at that age because it was Keith’s seventeenth birthday and I was busy for my transfer,” he continued.

“I-I don’t understand you… what are you talking about?” I asks, frowning because I don’t really have a clue.

“Goodness,” he smirks. “Just eat a lot. I’ll show you later—”