Blackmailed 1

“So where’s Sunoo? This event is really important to him…”

“Keith, where’s Sunoo?”

“Sunghoon oppa, do you know where did he went?”

“I’m not sure… He’ll be here soon for sure… he doesn’t wanna missed out this big event.”

Fuck! Fuck! What am I even thinking getting tangled with this stupid motherfucker! I knew he’s a jerk! Damn it Kim Sunoo you’re ruining your already fucked up life!

I started running so fast and reached the hall where the event is going to be hold. I open the door while panting and trembling. I scan my eyes, doesn’t care if everyone’s watching me right now.

“Park Sunghoon you asshole,” I muttered while clenching my teeth and went to him.

“You’re kinda late, it’s time for the presentation,” I saw him smirked at me and pointed the big screen in front.

The lights turn off and the projector started rolling. I gasps, “N-no… No! No! No way!” I shouted and run towards the technical side. “Stop it! Stop it, son of a bitch!” I shouted at the man.

He got surprised by how riled up I am and quickly reached the USB but slender fingers stopped him from doing so. I turn my head and glared at Park Sunghoon.

“S-stop doing this… please,” I bit my lowerlip trying not to cry at my big event.

Sunghoon moves closer to me and whispered, “Why stop? Everyone will see how great you are.”

I gripped the hem of his suit and eventually cried near his shoulders, “P-please… please don’t do this to me, Sunghoon,” I begged.

“Follow me,” he whispered back and started walking away in this dark hall.

“B-But—”

“Faster!”

Fuck! I don’t know what to do, the video is about to start and all the visitor’s eyes are nailed in the big screen. I should stop what the hell this is but I decided to follow Sunghoon instead.

“Sunghoon—”

He grabs my waist, pushed me in the corner of the staff room and kissed me hard. I tried to resist but he gripped my hands and continued kissing me. I just cry as I felt myself responding to those kisses.

I’m so stupid. I’m really stupid. How can I let this man ruin me like this?

He made me turn around and my cheek is pushed on the cold wall then he lean on me, I can feel his crotch on my butt, pressing. “We agreed about this, right? You like this too, right?”

“I-I…” I don’t know what to say. I’m also confused.

“Why, baby? You like it, right? Tell me, tell me how you love getting touched by me,” he whispered again, hand is on my nape travelling to my neck and lightly chocking me.

“Y-yes… I… I like you, Sunghoon. I like you inside me… S-so please, fuck me right here— right now.”

I never knew I’m going to end up in this situation. I just wanted to have some fun but I didn’t hell I’m going into. I should have said no before, I shouldn’t have let the temptation win over me.

Now I’m so fucked up with this jerk who keeps on blackmailing me in every possible way he can.

BLACKMAIL
noun.
black·​mail | \ ˈblak-ˌmāl.\
: the act of forcing a person to do or pay something especially by a threat to reveal a secret.

--
A/N: Updates will be three times a week, no specific dates. Enjoy the ride, everyone! And Again, Welcome to Blackmailed! You can be loud as much as you can without violating human rights. You are free to express as long as you do not harm others. Enjoy!