Blackmailed 13

“Should we?”

“Should we?”

My eyes are fixed at him. I’m confused. What should I answer him? What should I reply?

I slowly shake my head, “N-no…” I whispered under my breath.

I heard Sunghoon hyung aggressively sighs and then hold my waist and flipped our positions. My eyes grew bigger when he’s already above me. I felt his hand slowly unbuttoning my shirt and I stop his hand when it reached the bottom buttons.

“I… I can kiss you and give you a blow if you want me to but… but fucking me, it’s l-like I can’t still… allow you to do it with me,” I said in my low voice, trying not to sound rude to him.

He sighs once again, sounds even more disappointed and annoyed. “Hey, do you really think I will settle for foreplay?” he asks.

“I-it’s because I’m a man…” I reasoned.

“Sunoo,” he called me and caress my cheek. “As long as you have holes, you are allowed to get fucked, you get that?”

“H-huh?”

“And you’re not going to allow me?” he smirks. “What do you mean by that? I am allowed to do whatever I want to you and you are the one who is not allowed to stop me, understand?”

“B-but hyung—”

“Shh,” he hushed, placing his finger on my lips. “Stay still, let hyung do the work,” he said and move closer to my ears and I felt the tip of his tongue licking my earlobe that made me whimper a little then he whispered, “Once you feel it, I bet you’ll be the one begging for another one and will totally forget about my sister, vixen.”

“S-Sunghoon hyung…” I whispered his name as his kisses travels on my jaw and on my neck.

“Hmm? You like it when hyung kissing you?” he asks between his butterfly kisses.

I pursed my lips to not to say anything and just gasps. Then I felt his hand exploring my body and hold my dick, gently stroking it that made me let out a low moan.

“My baby’s hard as well, huh?” he commented.

I bit my lips once more and felt the urge to grab a handful of his hair. What the fuck. Is this what woman feels that’s pushing them to grab the man’s hair? Understandable.

Never knew I’ll be at this point.

“Blow me, baby,” Sunghoon hyung said and lay beside me.

I quickly move and kisses him while my hand’s busy stroking his dick. I felt him smirk and I pulled my lips from him and I frown. “I only told you to suck my dick, not kiss me,” he said.

“I-I… I’m sorry,” I gulp.

“Kiss me more,” he demanded and I did.

We continue kissing while my hand’s slowly pulling down his pants. He then pushed me a little and I move backwards and hold his massive cock. I stroke my hand and I heard a low moans from him. I move in a fast pace then decided to lean my head down, spit on the head and scattered it on the whole length.