Blackmailed 5

“Oppa! Don’t stress, Sunoo okay? And make sure to help him out in here. You’re not staying for free! Don’t cause any troubles too. I’m leaving now.”

I hugged Keith before I closed the door and bid goodbyes. I went back inside and saw his feet on the center table after he opens the TV. I just rolled my eyes and went inside my room to change into shirt and sweatpants then I realized something.

“Sunghoon hyung,” I called him after I went out of my room. “The other room is still stuffy because I am working on something in there. Is it okay if you’ll sleep on the sofa for now?” I asked.

“Sure,” he just replied, not leaving his eyes off the TV.

“Okay, I’ll prepare something to eat,” I said and walk towards the kitchen to get started cooking.

Usually, I order if Keith’s not in here to cook for me but for some reason I wanted to cook tonight. Not for him, okay? I just feel like it!

The sound you can only hear inside the room is the noise of the TV about some sport channel and my ladle meeting the pot. I decided to make a soup tonight because that’s the only available ingredients I have right now. Then I decided to fry some pork belly strips.

“Dinner’s ready,” I said after completely serving everything.

Hyung stand up and went to the dining while I’m trying to take off the apron but it got tangled that made me had a little problem to do so. Then hyung went closer to me and help me untie it.

But the thing is… my back isn’t facing him. It looks like he’s hugging me while he’s untying the ribbon from my back. I can’t breathe. It feels like I forgot what breathing is.

This scent again. His scent that always sends me chills for some weird reason.

“T-thank you…” I muttered after he let go of me but he’s still staring. “W-why?”

He smirks, “Nothing,” he shortly replies and takes a seat that I did as well.

Both of us started eating but I suddenly feel conscious. Does he like what I coo? How’s the soup? I put some MSG, right? No, what if I forgot to put something? What!?

“H-how’s it?” I asked and bit my lowerlip.

“You can be a good wife.”

“W-wife?”

“Ah sorry,” he chuckles. “Husband,” he corrected as if he really said it by mistake when I know he intentionally said that.

“Hyung, I hope you’re going to stop teasing me like that,” I confronted while seriously looking at him.

He just gave me a smug face, that annoying smirk, “Okay, I’m sorry. You’re not going to kick me out, right?”

“I will if you keep acting like a jerk,” I muttered and eats my food. I continue eating my food when I felt his stares once again so I frown and look at him. “What?”

He shook his head, “Nothing,” he answered and continued eating. “But I let you sleep in my bed, don’t you think you should let me sleep with you too?”

I almost cough out all the food in my mouth when he said that so I quickly look for water and gulped it. “You forced me to sleep on your bed!” I protested. “And no, I’m not allowing you to sleep beside me,” I said.

“Ah yes,” he nods. “I just realized that I shouldn’t really sleep with you,” he said as if he’s thinking of something.

“W-what are you thinking?”