Blackmailed 17

Things escalated easily… That’s one thing for sure right now.

“Sunoo, breakfast’s ready. You still have work.”

I open my eyes and then I heard the door being opened and then there’s silence for a second. Then I heard the plates and utensils outside making soft sounds. I get up and sighs then checked my phone.

Late replies from Keith and update photos. I just lazily reply like always and then get up from the bed then walks out. I’m in the living and watched Sunghoon hyung’s back while he’s stirring coffee on the sink. When he turns around with two cups on his hands, our eyes meet. He didn’t smile and so I am. We’re just staring at each other.

I know for sure… I like this man… though I said I will never and I hate him to death for disrespecting me but fuck… I guess, I can’t escape death that easily.

I continued walking and went to the sink to gurgle and wash hands. I take a seat and drink the coffee. “Thanks for preparing the table,” I said. “And… good morning,” I greeted late and hold the utensils.

“You always get up early but I noticed earlier that you’re already late. Are you that tired?” he asks me and takes a seat on his usual spot.

“Who wouldn’t get tired by having sex like every hour, hyung?” I asked him bluntly and just continued eating.

He scoffs, “Every hour?” he repeated. “Hey, vixen, we totally had a break yesterday—”

“Yeah for like couple of hours?” I raise a brow and look at him.

He blinks and raised his two hands then shrug his shoulders that made my eyes rolls. “Can’t help it. You’re fuckable,” he reasoned and chuckles.

I grimaced at him for a second. “Keith’s coming home next three days… I don’t know what to act in front of her,” I muttered and sips on the coffee.

“Just act normal… unless you want to get caught,” he stated.

“Wow, thanks. Nice advice,” I reply in sarcasm.

He just chuckles. “Want me to stop by at your workplace later?” he asked.

“No thanks, I’m fine,” I took down his offer.

“Didn’t I tell you that you can’t say no to me?”

“Hyung…” I called him, sounded a bit tired of it already.

“Move faster and take a bath, I’m going to sleep again,” he stated and emptied his cup before going back to room.

I sigh and continued eating then prepared myself. “I’m going now,” I said before leaving the room and didn’t heard any response from him. I drive heading to the branch where I’m going to stay for the whole day. There isn’t much customer than the mall but I didn’t really get bored.
I’m inside the office when I received a call from Jungwon. I quickly picked it up. “Hey! Already at home?”

(Yes sweety! Jay is planning a party tonight! Please come! He’s gonna invite some of his friend’s friends too!)

“O-oh, do I belong—”

(Asshole! Of course you do! And Nishi’s nagging me to let you join. That kid for real…)

“Hahaha… Okay, I’ll come. I hope I won’t get that much drunk though? Unlike you I have work.”

(That’s what you get for having a fucking loaded sugar daddy, sweety! See you later! I’ll send you the address!)

I laugh when the call ended and now I just need to wait until my work time is over. I messaged Keith about the party and of course there’s no immediate respond but after thirty minutes she approved it and told me to enjoy.