Blackmailed 3

“Sunoo, this is my oppa, Park Sunghoon. Oppa, this is Sunoo, my boyfriend.”

The first time Keith introduced her older brother to me, I knew he’s such a bully. The way he looked at me so bluntly then he’ll suddenly smirk as if he’s thinking something weird about me, I knew he’s a jerk—more of a freaking psycho.

I always hear his parents coming to the guidance office and even in the police station because of some teen-dumb reason at his age will do. He’s a rebel kid.

That’s why I’m scared of him. He’s such an unpredictable guy.

“Oh they are here!” Keith welcomes us. “Hi big bro!” she greeted her oldr brother who’s behind me.

“Yow sissy, you never grow,” he teased and ruffles— no, messed up Keith’s hair.

“Argh oppa!” Keith pouted and her brother just laughs at her.

“Come here let me fix it,” I said and tided up her hair.

“Thank you,” she smiles at me and we walks towards the dining area.

“Hi mom, dad,” Sunghoon hyung greeted his parents. He kissed her mom’s cheeks and just bowed at his dad that didn’t even give him a glance.

We all sat on the table and foods started to get served. “Sunghoon, son, how’s work in the US?” Emmoni asked while getting her food.

“Good, had a lot of successful contracts,” hyung replied.

Mr. Park suddenly clears his throat, “There’ll be more success if you choose to have a business instead,” he muttered yet enough for everyone to hear.

Then there’s a sudden silence on the table. “Oppa! Are you staying here for good?” Keith decided to break the ice.

“Most probably couple of months, sis. I have some contracts already,” hyung replied.

“Great!” Keith exclaimed. “We’re be able to have more bonding this time,” she smiles.

Keith really loves her brother. They age gap is three years but it’s not that big to hinder Keith to be a sweet lil sister to him. Whenever she goes off school at weekends, she makes sure to have something to bring for her brother and such. But the thing is, Sunghoon hyung isn’t like that to Keith.

Sunghoon hyung always teases Keith. He doesn’t appreciate what Keith’s giving him. He’s almost treating his sister invisible for no particular reason. So seeing them exchange conversation like this after five years is kinda new to me.

“Sure,” Sunghoon hyung just replied and continued eating.

The whole table shifted the conversation to something I can relate to and Sunghoon hyung doesn’t talk that much after until the dinner ended.

“I know you two sleep together but not in my house, okay? Keith will be in her room, Sunoo,” I heard from his dad.

I just laughs, “Yes, abeonim,” I agreed while nodding.

Then her parents went to their own room. Keith approaches me while we’re in the sofa of the living room. “Babe, should we have some drink?” she suggested.

“Babe, we have work tomorrow,” I replied. “But beer will do,” I agreed with a smile.

“Yes! Let’s go!” she exclaimed and even stand up. “Oh, I should invite oppa!” she added before going upstairs where Sunghoon hyung’s room is. After quite seconds she quickly comes back with pouting lips. I knew it. “He said he’s tired,” she said and pursed her lips. “Anyways! Let’s just drink together!”