Blackmailed 22

Right, after seeing that clumsy and messy video of us, I finally remember some of the moments while talking to hyung everytime I’m drunk and I’ll sleep in his room

I thought those are just weird dreams… Never knew it’s true. Also, I never knew that before I could even do it with Keith, Sunghoon hyung already did it to me.

Talk about plot twists.

“Silly,” Sunghoon hyung pinch my nose and chuckles. “Now, you’re not afraid, huh?” he asks me.

“Hyung, you’re not a bad person…” I suddenly stated.

“How can you say so? I treated you badly so it means I’m bad,” he replied while closing the video and shut down his laptop.

“I-I…” I hesitate to speak. “I don’t really know why you are doing this but… I want you to know that I’ll just be here… if you want to change…” I said and smiled a bit.

He pulled me to kiss my lips and I responded. “I’m not a good guy that you should like, Sunoo. Also, you said you aren’t gay?” he smirks.

“Hey!” I snapped and look away. “This is your fault anyway,” I blamed him and move away from him then went on a sleeping position.

“My fault? You were just so indenial,” he laughs and went beside me.

“I’m bisexual, maybe! Okay? Happy?” I rebut and rolls my eyes at him then turn around as I sulk.

But then I felt his hands under my right thigh, he holds it and then pulled me closer to him that made me turn around and bumped on his chest. I tilted my head up to see him and he’s also staring at me.

What is this… Is Sunghoon hyung always this handsome? Why am I realizing this right now? Right, he’s always been handsome but I just ignored that fuck.

I reached his cheek and caress it. “How can you be so handsome but jerk at the same time?” I almost whispered and he just remained silent.

My hands travelled up to his jaw. “How can you hurt me so bad when you can just come to me and tell me what you want?” I added.

I brush my thumb on his lips and he’s still letting. “If you know that I liked you since then…” I paused and look at his eyes. “Why did you let me have Keith?”

“I told you I’m bad… Maybe because I always try to claim what’s not mine?”

I slowly shook my head. “No, don’t think like that, hyung. You can still be a good person,” I reply. “Hyung, Sunghoon hyung, I’m going to say something crazy…”

“I’m fine with crazy…”

“I think… I think I love you, Sunghoon hyung…”

There’s silence but not totally because I can hear my heart beating so fast. When did this started? When exactly this feeling bloom? I don’t know. It happened so fast. It feels like yesterday I’m crying and begging in front of him not to leak my photos and now I’m fucking confessing at him.

“We’re fucked up,” he whispers and kisses me that I gladly responded.

“I don’t know what to do, hyung. I’m afraid, I don’t think I can stop it anymore,” I mutter trying not to crack my voice because my chest is now tightening.

He holds my hand and continued kissing me until I felt his other hand slowly feeling my bare skin and his kiss went lower. I let him do what he wants until we’re both naked.

I felt him touching the head of my cock while he’s sucking my nipple and playing with his tongue. I moan his name and grab a handful of his hair. He then went back to kiss me while he’s tracing my thighs and I fell his finger on my entrance.

“Agh… Hyung,” I release a moan.

He pauses to get a lube that made me confuse. “How about a condom?” I asked.

He just smirks at me that made me look away because I think I just blushed when I shouldn’t be. “We’re going raw, baby.”

I gasp.

I felt liquids around my hole and then he enters his finger and then moves it inside me causing me to moan and grip the sheets. After he pulled out his finger, he then positions his dick and gently enters me. I gasp as I feel his length inside me.

It’s warm and huge— it’s also twitching inside me. Fuck, it feel so good.

Sunghoon hyung started moving in a slow then fast pace. I keep on moaning his name and I felt both of his hands intertwining on me and place it above my head. He leans closer and kisses me that made me whimpers because I can’t moan properly. He then pulled and I felt his lips on my forehead.

He pauses and places both of my legs on his shoulders then continued thrusting in me. I almost yelled when he forcedly thrust himself in me. My legs are shaking, hyung is hitting the spot inside me, and I can tell something is different.

He is not aggressive. I don’t see in his eyes that this is just pure lust. What should I call this?

Sunghoon hyung and I are making love…?

We lasted until third round and I dead drop. I just woke up because of the sound of rings of my phone. I look and it’s my alarm. “Fuck… How I wish I can quit this fucking job already,” I stated.

“Live with me and you don’t need to work…”

I turn around and saw Sunghoon hyung by the door. I chuckles. “Should I?”

“I’m about to wake you up, good thing you already are. Breakfast is ready, you should prepare for work now,” he stated and smiles before he left.

I sigh and then get up. I started eating breakfast while hyung’s just looking at me while sipping his coffee. “It’s odd you didn’t leave any marks,” I said, casually.

“Keith’s coming home today,” he said. “You want her to see it? If so, I can give you one right now—”

“Ah no! No! No!” I pushed him away when he started leaning on me.

He laughs. “My bad, I don’t think you can fuck her later,” he smirks.

“You’re really an evil,” I stated and rolled my eyes.

I started preparing for work and I’m already taking on my shoes when hyung went closer to me. “I’m going now,” I said.

“Take care, vixen,” he said and grabs my waist then kiss me.

I smiled. “Yes hyung. Bye-bye!”

Why am I still smiling up until now? God, I must be crazy. Kim Sunoo, you’re crazy!

Nothing went wrong and everything’s still casual while I’m work. There’s lots of customer and we managed to surpass our quota. It was a normal day and I just realized that I haven’t message Keith and I haven’t receive any message from her as well.

Weird.

So I messaged her, asking for update but there’s still no reply. I just shrugged my shoulders like it’s not a big deal anymore. I’m kinda used to this already. I don’t know… losing of interest, maybe?

I’m so excited to go home. I open the door and saw Sunghoon hyung on the sofa, with TV on but he’s busy with his phone. “Hyung!” I called him and do some little skip as I went closer to him and then immediately sit on his lap, fold my knees beside and then hugged him.

“Miss me?” he asks and I nods. “But someone misses you more is here.”

“Huh?” I frown.

“Babe! I’m home!”

It’s Keith’s voice.