Blackmailed 23

“Was about to message you, vixen…”

I quickly jumped away from him and hid behind the sofa then I felt my office bag dropped in front of me that I quickly hugged and keep my mouth shut as soon.

“Oh? Oppa, did Sunoo arrive?” Keith asked.

“Not yet,” hyung answered.

“Oh, I think I heard his voice,” she mutters.

“You must be hearing things since you miss him,” hyung replied.

“Right,” I heard her chuckles. “Please tell me if he’s here!” she added and then I heard my room’s closing.

“Hey,” I heard hyung’s voice and I look up then we both laughs.

Then I suddenly realized. “How about the room?” I whispered.

“I already clean it up. You should go to the door now,” he said and I nod at him.

I pretended to open and close the door. “Hyung, you didn’t go out?” I purposely make my voice loud and take my shoes off.

“Oh, Sunoo you’re here,” he played along and stands up to go to the dining.

I was about to hold the knob of my room when I look at him and just gestured me to open it up. I mustered every courage that I have and open the door.

“Babe! I’m home!”

What should I react?

“O-oh wow! You startle me,” I fake the expression and she jumped on me then I hugged her back then she closed the door. “When did you arrive?” I ask her.

She kissed me first. “Earlier! I haven’t gone home yet! Look, my things are here! And guess what babe? We’re having a one week vacation because we did well! Now, I can spend time with you!”

Her voice sounds so excited. The pitch is too high. She’s also smiling from ear to ear and the expression is vividly real. I need to act. I need to act that I missed her too.

Where in fact, I don’t even know if I did.

“Really? Of course they should! You deserve it anyways. All you did is work and work,” I said and smiles then caress her face. “I missed you,” I lied.

“I missed you too,” she whispers and hugs me. “I feel so bad for not having a proper communication with you while I’m away. I was so busy and such. The higher ups are making us work…”

She continues explaining and apologizing while she’s away but my head is floating somewhere. Clearly, I’m not listening to her talk and I don’t really have the interest.

What’s hyung doing inside?

Damn. I’m so fucked up. Keith will stay here for tonight and for sure she’ll insist to have a sex. I should give her one, right? But the thing is I’m still tired from last night.

Am I really tired or I’m just making and excuse? Let’s just say that I am. I want to believe that I am.
“Babe?”

“Hmm?”

“You listening?” she asks and I pushed her a bit to see her face.

“Of course I do. Are you tired? What do you want to eat for dinner? I’ll cook you,” I smiles.

“Everything! I want anything!” she giggles. “But for now let me hug you first,” she said and hugs me again.

I rub her back, gently. “I hope you’ll really get a week break,” I said.

“They should! I’m so tired,” she replied.

I smiles for a bit and it fades. We stayed in that position for a couple of minutes until I said that I should change clothes and get ready for dinner. It’s been a while since I cook because it’s always hyung who’s cooking and if he’s not around, I only order some.