Blackmailed 32

KIM SUNOO

What am I even thinking?

How can he casually come to me and tell me it was Ni-ki’s fault all along? No way. Hell, it’s not him. That kid likes me and he will never do that to.

Should I tell Jungwon about this? Fuck. Here we go again feeling like a shit.

I frustratedly close my eyes and then grab a pillow, shoved it on my face then I scream so loud. It’s really annoying. You know it’s fucked up when everything is going alright then shit will happen and everything will get ruined.

Damn it. Park Sunghon!

I didn’t have any good sleep after that. I called Ni-ki right away and he agreed to see me at home. I am actually nervous but I need to confirm things right away. I am thorn between defending Ni-ki and believing Sunghoon hyung.

“Hey, you okay? You had nightmares again?” he immediately asks the moment he saw me and held my arm.

I smile at how concerned he is but I’m more pleased when I see his other hand holding a small bouquet of flower. “I’m good. Just… had some things to think of,” I replied.

“No you are not fine,” he said. “Should we go to the hospital?” he suggested.

I shake my head and giggles. “No, I told you I’m good,” I repeated.

“O-okay then,” he smiles and lends me the flowers. “Here, for you.”

I gladly receive it with a smile. “Thank you,” I expressed and stare at it for a second that put it aside. “Thank you as well for coming, I know you have students to teach,” I apologized.

“You know I’m always one call away, hyung,” he laughs. “So, what do you wanna talk about? It seems so important.”

“Yeah…” I agreed and release a deep breathes first to prepare myself. “I don’t really want to tell this but… about the scandal five years ago…” I started and I saw how his smiles fades and he frown a little.

Please, Ni-ki…

“What about it? Are you still worried about those? Hyung, there’s nothing to worry—” I cut him off.

“No, no,” I shook my head. “I don’t worry about those already,” I pause. “What I’m trying to say is… those videos were kept inside my house, in a drawer. No one knows about those aside from hyung and I and the only one who went inside my house weeks before the incident… was you… so what I’m saying is—”

“Wait,” he interrupted and he scoffs. “Are you accusing me of playing those videos, hyung?”

“N-no Ni-ki, of course I don’t. That’s why I’m asking… because I left you the night that you visited and… maybe you did something?” I asked in hesitant because I don’t really know how to deliver it.

He sighs and leans. I can see that he’s mad and just trying to suppress it. “Hyung, who told you about these, huh? Why are you suddenly bringing this up?”

“Ni-ki,” I called him. Actually I’m scared. I haven’t seen Ni-ki getting mad and this is the first time. I don’t know what will gonna happen. “T-that’s why I’m asking… What did you do when I left you that night?”

“None of course!” his voice suddenly raised. “What am I even gonna do in a place that isn’t mine?” he answered.

“O-okay… That’s why I asked,” I answered and pursed my lips. “You know about Sunghoon hyung and me since then?”

He frowns even more. “Why are we suddenly talking about Sunghoon when you don’t even want to mention his name for five years?” he asked.

“Just answer me, please,” I pleaded at him.