Blackmailed 30

PARK SUNGHOON

PARK SUNGHOON

“I’m going to kill him—”

“S-Sunghoon please… don’t. Please, mom’s begging,” I heard my mom begs at me while gripping my arm. I saw how dark the circles under her eyes, her cut lips with clot, her cheek that is really red, and some bruises from her body.

“Mom!” I yelled at her. “Just look at all your bruises! This is an assault!”

“Mom’s fine. I’m fine, Hoonie. Please, don’t go against your father,” she continued crying.

“He’s not my father!”

I know my family is fucked the moment I was born. My mom worked in a sex industry and that’s where I was made but she doesn’t really know who did it because there are a lot of them using her. Amidst of the chaos, that’s where Mr. Park came and decided to marry her with an agreement of becoming his wife and maybe more than that. I didn’t really understand.

I didn’t grow up well. I saw different women inside the house and my mom never cares as long as Mr. Park is providing money for us so we can survive. I was content with those; I just turn a blind eye.

But then one night the old man barge into my room, drunk, I got awaken when I feel something rubbing against my lips. The moment my eyes open I saw him standing by the bed, looking at me wearing his smirk, he reeks of alcohol, his pants are off, and his dick are on my lips. I was about to shout but he’s obviously bigger than me, I’m just a kid and that’s when things went even more fucked up.

Did I just let him make me suck his filthy cock? No. I did it with a return that he will never hit my mom and so he did. I suffered for years just doing that shit to him almost everynight and I bet my mom knows it.

One day, someone came to our house. I saw how helpless and pale the ahjumma is and I also found a kid beside her, a really young one. It turns out that ahjumma has a cancer and is dying and her daughter is Mr. Park’s child. My mom took the kid in days after the ahjumma died. Her name is Laina but my mom changed it to Keith, Park Keith, my sister.

I never care about Keith. She’s quiet, probably traumatized by the outside since she’s still a kid. My mom is catering her everytime, I’m not jealous I was just thinking that now there’s a new kid in here what will happen to her?

Like what I’ve said, I never wanted to put any care to Keith but I don’t know what gotten to me that when I see her dad putting some ribbon clip on her hair, I was frowning— no, I was mad. Something’s inside me telling me to get her away from here— from that man.

Something’s telling me that I should protect Keith from her own dad.

“Keith, wanna go take a boarding house with me or something?” I asked Keith one time.

“No thanks, oppa. I love it here. I want to be near mom all the time,” she replied wearing her smiles. “Why do you wanna take a dorm? We’re not that far from school and we have a driver too,” she asked.