Blackmailed 8

“What the fuck do you want from me!? Huh!? You fucking asshole!”

“You.”

I frown even more after I heard him answer who’s casually drinking some water at the kitchen. “What!?” I walk closer to him and pushed his other shoulder. “What did you say?”

“I want you, why?” he answered me with his usual blunt face.

I scoffs and shut my eyes in frustration. “Do you like me?”

“Yes, why?” he smirks.

“Hey! Park Sunghoon!”

He glared at me, stands up from where he’s sitting, and moves closer to me. I stood firm and meet his glare. “Why are you doing this to me, huh? How could you do this to your sister!” I yelled at him.

Sunghoon hyung didn’t answer instead he grabs me by my waist and leans me against the counter sink, closing the gaps between us. I quickly pushed him away from me and run towards the door but he caught my wrist and slam me against the wall.

He grins, “Are you scared?” he asks me.

“You motherfucker,” I muttered, trying not to shake by his overflowing authority over me.

He just scoffs and lifted me up and places my stomach on his shoulder as if I’m a sack of rice. “H-hey! Let me go!” I shouted and move aggressively so he can let go of me. I also keep on punching his back.

We entered the room and he throws me on the bed. I quickly move away from him but he caught my leg and pulled me back towards him. He went above me, caging me in his thighs and he leans closer.

“I swear to God if you do anything funny right now, I’m going to call the police,” I threaten him.

He didn’t answer me and just pull out his phone from his pants. He taps on the screen and then he showed me something that is on slideshows.

My pictures—stolen ones… and worst ones... While I'm sleeping.

“Should I sell this?” he asked.

I clenched my teeth, “Why are you doing this to me?” I asked, wanted to cry already.

“I want to see more,” he replied instead.

“Hyung… please stop,” I pleaded at him. “Delete it…”

He shook his head and put his phone back to his pants. Then he leans closer to me, so close that made my eyes close as well. Then I felt his lips on my neck.

Here he is again. Why is he doing this to me? Why does he like toying me like this? And why can’t I fight back? Am I overwhelmed by his presence? And I know for sure that I don’t like this.

“H-hyung… stops please,” I whispered, I know his ear is near at my lips.

“Look at me, Sunoo,” he said and I open my eyes, meeting his. I felt his hand caressing my hair as gentle as he can. “Starting from now on, you can’t say no to whatever I’m going to tell you, okay?”

“W-why…”

“I want you to do whatever I tell you to, you get that?” he stated.

At that moment, I knew I’m dead. I knew I can’t escape him anymore. I knew I can’t fight back anymore no matter what I do. My tears escape from my eyes as I know I’m defeated.

“D-don’t hurt me, please?” I muttered out of nowhere.

He wipes my tear and I saw him neither smile, not a smug nor smirk. He’s actually smiling at me. “I’m sorry, I just found it cute when you’re scared at I like how you resist and fight back,” he stated.

“What are you—”

I felt his lips on mine and I gasp. His lips move on mine. I don’t know what to do. His lips are really soft and he’s kissing me so gentle. He’s kissing me. Sunghoon hyung’s kissing me.

My girlfriend’s older brother is kissing me.

What is this… it’s encouraging me to respond. Should I? No. Of course I shouldn’t. But his hand is crawling on my body. I close my eyes as I can still feel his lips, tasting mine.

So sinful. I want to cry.

I didn’t respond until I feel him pulling and I open my eyes to see him. He placed his index finger on my lips. “You are not allowed to tell anyone about this, understand?”

I gulp and slowly nod my head. “Y-yes, hyung…”

He ruffles my hair and smiles at me. “Good girl,” he complimented. “Don’t worry, I’m better than my sister,” he smirks after.

“K-Keith…” I uttered.

Sunghoon hyung nods and moves closer to my ear. “I’ll make sure you’ll forget of her when you’re with me, Sunoo. I told you, you’ll enjoy my stay, baby.”

“B-but hyung,” I called him. “Why are you doing this to me? Why Keith?” I asked, trying to get an answer.

“I'm not sure... How about you'll find it out?” he smirks and looks at my lips.

I pursed my lips slowly, "She's your sister though..." I whispered.

"Kim Sunoo," he called. "Just focus on me, you get that? I want all of your attention to me."