Blackmailed 14

“Here are some pills to keep you clean

“Here are some pills to keep you clean.”

Sunghoon hyung lends me a bottle and I read its label. “A-are we going to do this tonight?” I asked him, hesitantly. I’m sitting on the sofa, hands are on my knees and looking at him like a scared kid.

Hyung leans forward, he held my chin and kissed me. “No,” he smiles. “Clean yourself first. Make sure to make it really clean, Kim Sunoo. I’ll be out for two days. So used it well to prepare.”

“Where are you going?” I asked him.

“Just around, with the boys,” he replied and went closer to my neck. He pulls down my shirt that revealed my clavicle then he sucks on it for seconds, making sure it’ll leave his mark before looking at me again. “I’m going now, baby. See you in two days.”

That’s the last thing he said before he left the pad. My eyes began to water and eventually tears falls. I quickly wipe it and went inside my room to force myself to sleep but I can’t.

I spend the rest of the night looking up on the internet how to be freaking ‘clean’ and this shit requires a lot; the foods you eat, the time you dump, and so much more! Also these pills… it’s real. After sex I need to take a test as well. If only I can talk to Jungwon about this.

This made me look up the ceiling and sighs. I don’t know at what time I fell as sleep but I got waken up by my alarm. I prepared for work and I stayed inside the office because I’m not really in the mood to entertain people. No calls from the outside and Keith is now busy in her work.

I wonder where’s Sunghoon hyung?

I sigh and slump on my desk while my fingers are playing with the pen and I’m blowing my cheeks. “What will happen if we do that…” I muttered and sigh once again.

Inside two days all I did is to eat those suggested vegetable and I need to prepare for hyung’s size because I might pass out by it and it’s my freaking first time! And so I started preparing myself with my fingers and it sucks! It sucks a lot and it hurts, I don’t think I can do it. This requires lots of lots of lubes too in order to work because the friction is too much to handle.

Damn, I don’t think I can handle this.

Aside from physical preparation, I also started watching anal sex and I can’t really get used to it. I stopped watching pornography for long now because I have Keith. I didn’t know I’ll come back just to get my own fucking time.

I sigh and throws away my phone. I looked at the ceiling. “It’s tomorrow already. Sunghoon hyung will be here tomorrow,” I whispered and covered my face with pillow then shouts at it.

But Sunghoon hyung being inside me… what will I feel? Will it be hurt or the other way around? And why am I anticipating!? I guess I don’t really have a choice…

But to get fucked by him.

I look for my phone again and tried to message Keith but I sighs when she haven’t even seen my last message to her and that’s couple of hours already. Isn’t she overworking? I’m kinda getting annoyed by this.