Blackmailed 20

KIM SUNOO

I wake up with a dizzy head and sore body. I tried to stand up and get out from bed while groaning in pain then I saw myself full of scratches and bruises.

What the fuck happened again?

Oh damn. I cried so hard and Sunghoon hyung fucked me for… for how many times was that again? Damn, I lost count. I was so drunk.

I tried my best to walk outside the room and pauses near the door when I heard Sunghoon hyung’s voice talking to someone over the phone. “I’m not going to stay in there anymore. Look, I tried my best but I can’t put up with that fucking dirtbag anymore. I’m tired. I’m done. Mom, please. You’ll never understand why I fucking hate your husband. I’m going to hang now. I still need to prepare for breakfast. Take care.”

I saw him frustratedly sighs and brushes his hair through his fingers. I move a bit and felt a sting on my body that causes me to sound “Ah!” that made him look at me.

“Go back to bed, if you’re still tired,” he said and continued what he’s doing.

“I-I’m fine,” I replied and walks like an old man zombie towards the kitchen to gurgle. I was about to make my coffee when I noticed there’s two cups on the table already. So I just take a seat. “Ah, damn,” I growl as I seat.

Sunghoon hyung is still silent. Is this because of what they talked about with his mom? I hope he’s fine. I don’t really know what happened to him to make him act like this but I know for sure it’s not a simple thing.

“Stop staring,” he said that made me look away.

“I’m not,” I said and play with my lips.

“Don’t go outside today and just stay in here,” he stated then hand me my plate.

“Yes,” I agreed and sips on my coffee. “I’m curious about something, hyung…”

He takes a seat first and lean his back. “What?”

“You don’t like me, right?” I asked.

“Yeah.”

Did my heart just clenched for a second?

I nod. “But… Why? I mean… There are more guys in there. Why me?” I asked.

“You haven’t figured it out yet?” he asked me and I shook my head lightly.

“No…” I replied. “I mean, I didn’t do anything wrong to you. I don’t even talk to you even since but suddenly we’re like this. Also, your sister too… What are you really planning? Are you just having fun or you have some objectives to achieve. I’m trying to understand things but I can’t find any answers,” I stated and purses my lips. “I’m sorry for asking,” I apologized right after.

“Maybe… it has really something to do with my sister,” he stated.

My eyes widen. “W-why? What did Keith do to you? Hyung, w-what happened?” I asked furiously.

“Stop asking and just eat then drink some medicine,” he stated and walks out from the table and moves to the sofa as he turns on the TV.

What was that?

I just sigh and continued eating. I also noticed that there’s already a prepared medicine on the table. I don’t really know what to feel. You must be thinking I’m a real idiot that I’m still fine with him despite of what he did last night. I don’t know, maybe we’re just both drunk or maybe it’s because he’s just mad—I totally understand it… or maybe there’s something else— I don’t really know.

But look, despite of those I can still feel hyung felt responsible of what he did. If he’s not, then he won’t be even inside this house and won’t give a fuck about me. This is exactly why I’m freaking confused. He’s mad, aggressive, and crazy then at the same time he’s like this; gentle, caring, and soft.

What am I supposed to do? Especially… I’m now feeling strange.

“Damn,” I whispered and continued eating. I must be out of my mind.

The whole day I just sleep and eat. Hyung prepared all the meals and even bought some sweets that are for me. I didn’t saw him eat even one. So maybe, it’s just for me. I talk to Keith over the phone and she said they are celebrating the success of their project and tomorrow she’ll prepare to go home for the next day.

Keith coming home, huh? Sounds not easy— no, I’m not excited at all. Did I even miss her? I don’t know.

I was too pre-occupied by hyung’s presence that Keith’s absence didn’t event affected me. What the heck. I knew there’s already something wrong going on and I know Sunghoon hyung won’t take any responsibility with this.

Sucks.

The next morning, of course I already attended work. I attended lunch with Jungwon and I don’t really want to open the topic about him and Sunghoon hyung talked about but he did.

“I already told Sunghoon hyung not to give you a hard time, I hope he does,” he stated.

“Why did you say that?” I asked him.

“What do you mean ‘why’? What am I supposed to do? Let him?” Jungwon raised his brow.

“N-no, not like that. I mean, you shouldn’t have said that or—” he cut me off.

“Wait a damn minute, Kim Sunoo,” he interrupted. “What the heck is this? Hey, tell me honestly, what’s going on, huh?” he asks.

“Nothing… Sunghoon hyung stopped doing those shits to me so you shouldn’t have said those,” I lied and purse my lips.

“Ah, really?” he smirks. “Kim Sunoo, if anything happens to you, I’m the first one you’re going to run to. If something bad is currently happening right now, you’re really fucked up. Be honest, do you like him?”

“Huh!? No! No, of course—”

“Dummy,” he reacted and sighs then scratch the back of his head. “No but why would you like someone who’s your girlfriend’s brother?”

“Hey! I said no!” I protested while frowning. “Stop concluding things!”

“Do you really think you can lie to me, really? Huh? Kim Sunoo?” he rolled his eyes.  “Fine, I won’t interfere if that’s what you want but deal with it alone. Stop whatever nonsense you are feeling right now with Sunghoon or else, you’ll get killed,” he stated.

I sigh and look away. I guess I can’t really like to Jungwon the way I can lie to anybody. He knows me so well.

“Jungwon,” I called him. “Promise me you’re going to let me deal with this… alone. Okay?”

“But if anything happens, call me. Okay?”

I trust Jungwon. I know I can trust him and I know he can help me any minute. I just hope it won’t reach to Jay hyung or else it will reach to Sunghoon hyung in no minute. I never knew we’ll have the same mutual friends of friends. Now, it sucks.

I arrived at home and before I can even open the door, it already opens in front of. “Oh, hyung?” I greeted.

“Let’s go,” he said and holds my wrist and drags me.

“W-where?” I ask, following him.

“Keith’s going home, you’re going to miss me for sure,” he stated.

“A-ah huh?” I frowned, I’m confused.

“Let’s go on a date, I said,” he said that made me gasp in surprise.

I was silent until we reached the car. “But you don’t like me,” I said as he drives, still confused.

“Why? Does dates are only for those they like?” he asks me back.

“Yeah?”

“Since we’re going on a date… Then maybe I like you.”