Blackmailed 34

“Mr. Sunoo, the collaboration with the XX Company will be on…”

The meeting continues and I give my ideas and thought to the team for the collaboration. It’s already lunch time when the meeting ended. I went back in the office with my secretary and I got surprise when I saw Sunghoon hyung inside.

“W-why are you here?” I asked him in confusion.

“It’s time for lunch. Let’s go?” he asked out.

“O-oh… I don’t think I can eat lunch today. I’ll have another meeting in like 30 minutes,” I refused and takes a seat then face the screen of my laptop.

“Then I’ll be back,” he said and went out. I frown at him and sigh. I just shook my head and continue what I’m doing.

It’s been days since hyung and I talked. I got really busy after being absent for two weeks and hyung has been around me as well since then. Though I can’t really fully entertain him. He fetches me and takes me where I should go. He also buys me food from time to time but I don’t get him sometimes. He’s also constantly checking me out in messages.

I can’t still trust his kindness though…

After almost 10 minutes the door open and I saw hyung holding some paperbag. “What’s that?” I asked.

“Your lunch,” he answered and put it on the center table. “Since you can’t go out to eat,” he said.

I hid my smiles and went closer to him. “Are you really serious about this?” I asked him who’s preparing the packed food and opening the lids.

“Do I still look like insincere?”

I shrugged my shoulders. “Can’t blame me, sir,” I laugh and he just giggles as well.

“Eat a lot,” he said and I nods and started eating.

“Thank you, hyung,” I expressed and eat.

“What time I your out later? Should I stay here or just fetch you?” he asked.

“Aren’t you busy?” I asked him back first.

“Priorities…”

I almost choked and he quickly hand me the bottled water. “You’re prioritizing me now?” I frown.

“Why not? You’re worthy to be put first above all.”

Seriously what’s with him?

When I told him to earn me, I didn’t know he’ll be this cheesy— no, I didn’t know he’ll be this committed. Actually, he helps me a lot. Like a lot! He did groceries once, he prepares breakfast and mind you he doesn’t sleep at my house. So he travels from his to mine every freaking morning just to prepare me breakfast, serve me lunch, and dinner then wait for me to sleep so he can come home.

Damn it! I’m getting crazy!

“Hey, Sunoo,” I look at the office door and saw Jake hyung smiling to me.

“Oh hyung, why are you here? Where’s Sunghoon hyung?” I asked.

“He suddenly got important call and things to do, so he asked me if I could take you home instead,” he answered.

“Ah,” I nod. “I’ll just fix my things,” I replied while organizing some papers and he decided to take a seat. “Hyung didn’t message me first. I can just grab a cab,” I said.

“Nah, it’s good since I’m free,” he replied.

“Your girlfriend might get angry,” I joked and laugh.