Blackmailed 27

“Thank you for coming, sir!”

My smile fades when the customer left. Then I check my phone and receive a message from Keith that she wants us to meet inside this mall because she got some free time. I just agreed with her and decided where to meet. She said she’s going for groceries.

I’m already at the entrance of the supermarket waiting for Keith but someone unexpectedly approached me. I quickly started walking away but he holds my wrist. “What?” I frown at Ni-ki.

“Hyung, I just want to say sorry—”

“I told you, let’s just forget it,” I cut him off and pulled my hand away from him. “I’m busy so just go,” I added, though I’m really feeling sorry.

“Hyung, why are you being like this to me? Is this because of noona or because of Sunghoon hyung?” he suddenly asked.

My brows knitted even more at him and I glared, “Why are you bringing up Sunghoon hyung in here? Stop involving him,” I stated.

“I saw how scared you were when hyung arrived at your house as if you committed a murder. I’m concern, hyung. Is he hurting you? Is he doing something awfull to you? Hyung, tell me. I’m here to—”

“He doesn’t! Okay?” I yelled at him. “Just go please. You’re out of it already.”

“Hyung,” he calls as he holds my hand. His face is sincere and he’s really concerned but I need to stop this. I know he cares but he shouldn’t. He’s out of this.

“Ni-ki,” I called him. “I’m fine, okay? He’s not hurting me and why would he?”

I was shocked when he suddenly pulls me to hug me and it took me seconds before I reacted. “Thank goodness… but I am really sorry, Sunoo hyung,” he apologized again and let go.

“O-okay… We’re good now,” I said and smile a bit.

My phone vibrates and Keith’s message appears saying she already arrived at the mall. I look around and my jaw dropped when I saw Sunghoon hyung walking towards our direction. I gulped and remember what he said the last time. My throat dries.

“N-Ni-ki…” I called him. “Go now,” I said almost whispering.

“Why hyung? Oh it’s Sunghoon hyung,” he said.

I saw hyung getting closer and his eyes aren’t looking at me but in Ni-ki. He’s near and he stops beside me. I heard Ni-ki greeted him but I can’t even speak right now.

Hyung lean closer to my ear and whispered. “Whom should I teach a lesson, vixen? You or this Japanese guy?”

I gulped once again, “H-hyung…” I whispered.

He walks passed by me and I saw him taps Ni-ki’s shoulder then he continued walking. After that Keith arrived and hugged my arm. She’s started talking to Ni-ki and it feels like I don’t understand a thing. My head’s floating.

I open my phone and message him that I am sorry and I explained it through the chat. He seen it right away but he just left me on read. The next thing I knew, Keith’s already dragging me inside the supermarket with a push cart.

“Babe, wait a minute,” I said and we stopped walking.

“What’s the matter?” Keith asks, looking at me.

“I gotta go, Babe. I’ll call you, okay? I just need something to do right now. Take care,” I said and quickly run away from her, didn’t even bother to hear her answer.

I hopped on my car and quickly drive towards home. I open the door but the lights are off. I look for hyung all over the house but he isn’t inside.

“Fuck, where is he?” I muttered and open my phone, neglecting Keith’s message to me. I keep on dialing Sunghoon hyung but he isn’t answering.