Blackmailed 15

“Oh… he’s still sleeping… I guess so? He got tired of work maybe… okay….”

I can hear hyung’s voice inside the room. I slowly open my eyes and saw him standing near the window, shirtless. I can also smell his usual vape scent inside the room. I tried to move and that’s when I felt that my body is aching.

What the fuck happened?

I move a bit and I felt cold. I look at myself and my eyes widen when I look under the blanket and I’m naked. “Ah!” I screamed.

Sunghoon hyung turns around and look at me. “Good morning, vixen,” he greeted.

“W-what happened— argh! My head!” I screamed again when my head started throbbing.

“Aigoo,” hyung reacted and chuckles then inhales some as he walk closer to me. He blow smokes in front of me and that made me cough a bit. “Congratulations. You’re not virgin anymore,” he smirks. “Well, you aren't since then.”

“A-ah—”

I’m out of words.

Memories from last night started flashing and my hands started to shake. My head started to ache even more. “W-we had sex?” I asked to confirm.

“Bingo!”

I takes a seat and pulled my hair a bit while trying to remember everything and my eyes widen. “Right! You filmed it, right!? Where is it!? Delete it Sunghoon hyung!” I raved.

He frowns. “Huh? What are you talking about?”

“Stop lying!”

He fingerflicked my forehead that made me flinch in slight pain. “Stop yelling at me. Whether I filmed it or not, you don’t need to care.”

“But that was me! Hey! Hyung!” I throw tantrums and I just felt my tears running on my cheeks. “Delete it please? Please!” I begged at him, hands are clasped. “H-hyung,” I sob hard.

But he’s just plainly looking at me with his usual blunt face. He inhaled again and blow some smokes. He then shake his head and say, “I won’t,” and he walks out of the room.

“S-Sunghoon hyung! Hyung! Hyung! Delete it please! Please!” I yelled as I sob so hard but I didn’t get any response at him.

I hug my knees and buried my face in there as I cry so hard. I cry really hard that’s enough for him to hear outside since the door isn’t closed.

I forced myself to wash up and went back to the room again and lock it even if I know he’s outside. I get on the bed and started silently crying again, regretting everything that I did.

My phone vibrates and Keith’s calling. It’s within my reach but I just lost all my energy that only blinking and breathing is the only thing I can do.

What will he gonna do with that video? Is he going to share it with his friends and brag about it? N-no, will he gonna upload it? What if they are already watching it while laughing at me?

What the fuck I’m going to lose my mind!

What will people going to say about me when they found out about the video? Especially Keith? Damn it! I shouldn’t really have involved myself with him!

I’m so fucked up! I’m fucking doomed!

“Sunoo,” I heard hyung’s voice and he knocks on the door. “Get out now and eat.”

I didn’t reply at him and decided to cover myself with blanket. I suddenly don’t want to be seen by anyone. It feels like I’m even alone, there’s some staring at me. I’m shaking.