Blackmailed 11

“Sunoo… Sunoo, wake up!”

“Ah hyung…” I muttered and turn my back.

I heard chuckles and my eyes open widely when I realized who owns it. I get up and turn my head to my left. “Babe! What are you doing here?” I asked Keith.

“I missed you of course!” she exclaimed and looked around. “I didn’t know oppa and you sleep beside each other…”

“W-where is he?” I asked instead.

“Oh he’s in the living,” she answered. “But I’m glad you two are getting along,” she smiles.

I gasp for a second and scratch the back of my head. “Well… n-not a bad thing, maybe,” I replied and stands up. “Why are you here this early, babe?”

“Well, I need to tell something about you,” Keith answered as we walk outside.

Sunghoon hyung meet my eyes and I quickly look away. “What is it?” I asked Keith.

“Later, I’m going to cook breakfast,” Keith answered me and went to the kitchen.

I went inside the washroom and I washed up and gurgle. I look at myself in the mirror and sighs. I lean both of my palm on the sink as I shut my eyes in stress.

“Goddamn Kim Sunoo, you’re crazy,” I muttered.

I always tend to forget things when I wake up after I got drunk but everything’s so vivid right now. I can remember how he smells, I remember how we kissed, and I remember how he stares at me while I was kneeling in front of him.

I open my eyes to sigh again but was shocked when I see him standing near the door through the mirror and I look at him. “H-hyung…” I whispered and he locks the door.

He move towards me, held my waist, and leans my hips on the sink as he kisses me. “H-hyung—mmgh—” I tried to pushed away but he holds both of my wrist to stop me from moving then he pulled away. I glared at me.

“Stop glaring at me,” he said but I’m still doing it. I hate it when I can’t do anything against him.

“S-stop it,” I stuttered and looks down. “Keith’s here,” I added. “At least… have some respect,” I added.

He held my chin and made me look at him. He kisses me again and I freaking responded out of unknown reason. He pulled out again and caresses my cheek and brushes my lip with his thumb.

“I’m going out later, do you want me to buy you something?” he asked.

I slowly shake my head, “None…”

“Okay,” he replied and just go out.

I breathe in relief, “Ah, fuck,” I cursed at myself and held my chest. Why is this beating so fast? Damn it!

I followed him outside after and I saw him went in the room. I went to the dining, pull a chair and look at her cook. “Babe,” I called her.

“Hmm?” she hums.

“I miss you,” I muttered out of nowhere and bit my lowerlip.
She pauses from moving and she turns around to see me. “Are you okay?” she asks me.

I chuckles, “Of course I am,” I said and stand up to hug her from the back. “I’m sorry…” I apologize and buried my face on her neck.

“Sorry for what?” she asks, a bit worried.

“Everything…”

“Sunoo,” she calls me and then she cupped my cheeks and kisses my lips. “I love you, okay? You know that,” she said and smiles.