Blackmailed 9

“I’m going to drink with my friend later so— uhmhg—”

“Take care, baby,” Hyung said after kissing me and he smirks. “Should I also say that don’t drink a lot?” he said.

My lips parted for a second and I shook my head. “N-no… I’ll be going now,” I said and get out of the room.

I lean on the door after closing it and felt my heartbeat racing like crazy. I just throw the thought and continue walking. I shouldn’t be sway by that psycho. He’s just threating me. I need to find a way to get away from him.

Since he warned me about keeping my mouth shut by how he treats me, I really did it. I didn’t open it up even to Jungwon. He’ll scold me for sure. And after that night, he’ll do things to me that I really hate.

Calling me “baby”, holding me, kissing me. It sucks and I hate to admit that my body’s reacting to it differently than how I want to react!

“Keith knows you’re drinking with me?” Jungwon asked me.

I nods, “Yes of course. She’s still busy,” I sigh.

“Oh,” he sounded. “So what’s what the sighs?” he asks.

“Nothing,” I shrugged my shoulders. “Someone you said is coming tonight?” I asked.

“Yes! He’s actually on the way. Jay’s lil bro—nah, he’s a friend but literally treat him as a brother,” he corrected.

Jungwon and I decided to grab some drinks in this bar that his live-in partner, Park Jay, owns. We’re inside the VIP room, obviously with our own party lights but and music since it is soundproof and tinted windows.

The door open while in the middle of the conversation and someone appeared; younger than the two of us, hair is blonde, clear moles on his face and the one near his eye caught my attention.

Jungwon stands up to greet the guy and did some hugs. “Finally! Okay, Nishimura Ni-ki this is Kim Sunoo and Sunoo this is Ni-ki,” he introduced.

I take a stand too and briefly nods at him, “Hi, nice meeting you,” I greeted and reach out my hand.

“Oh, hello! Nice meeting you too,” he greeted with a smile and shakes our hands. Then we all take a seat.

Ni-ki takes a seat on my left side and Jungwon’s at my right. We started drinking on our own glass. “Is it okay if I call you, hyung?” Ni-ki asked me.

I engulf the drink first and answered, “Sure, sure, why not?” I smiles at him.

“Sunoo, Ni-ki’s actually a dance instructor. He owns a dance studio,” Jungwon butts in and Ni-ki chuckles about it.

“Oh!” I reacted and turn my body at Ni-ki. “Ah, I remember now. You’re Ni-ki of En Studios!” I exclaimed.

Ni-ki laughs as he nods, “Ah yes, it’s me. You’re seeing my videos? So, you’re probably into dancing too?” he asks.