Blackmailed 18

THIRD PERSON

THIRD PERSON

“But you managed to win that case, Heeseung hyung. That’s a great job.”

Heeseung put back the glass on the table and answer Jake. “If they didn’t pay me handsomely, I won’t take it seriously. Good thing the judge is on me.”

“That’s a win already,” Jay laughs and drinks.

They continued drinking and chatting but Jake noticed that Sunghoon’s a bit quiet beside him. So, he pokes him using his elbow. “What’s wrong?” he asks the other.

“Nothing. I’ll just walk out for a bit,” he said, voice is cold and he head out without a word.

“What’s wrong with the ice prince again?” Heeseung asks and smirks a little.

“You know he’s always out of his mood,” Jake just replied and chuckles.

“Hyungs,” Jungwon asked their attention. “How’s Sunghoon hyung? Sunoo doesn’t really talk much about him neither Keith, his sister, when we’re together,” he said.

“Ask Jake, he knows him well,” Jay replied.

Jake sips on his glass before answering. “He has some… life issues, actually,” he said. “But not in the position to tell though—”

“Is he sick?” Jungwon suddenly asks.

“No,” Jake laughs. “He’s just cold and blunt and crazy but he isn’t sick,” he continues chuckling. “He just has… some personal issues, maybe…”

What kind of problem a person can have in order for Sunghoon to turns out like that?

Sunghoon observes from above, elbows are resting on the railings while eyes are piercing two people dancing together. He took out his phone and having a good quality phone turns out a good quality camera. He pressed the video button and zooms it in.

It’s Sunoo, obviously drunk and there’s Ni-ki, who’s totally sober. “Hyung, are you enjoying?” Ni-ki leans forward to Sunoo’s ear because of the loud music.

Sunoo nods as he laughs. “Yeah! It’s been a while!” he laughs and continued dancing as if it’s been ages since his last dance on the floor.

Sunghoon clicked his tongue when he saw how Ni-ki’s arm wrapped on Sunoo’s waist when Sunoo fall out of balance. He stopped the video and then shoves his phone in his pocket as he walks down the stairs. Women started staring at him, finding him attractive and hot with those glares.

“You’re such a great dancer, Sunoo—” Ni-ki stops talking when he saw how Sunoo got pulled out from him and he meet a serious glare.

“He’s drunk,” Sunghoon just said and take Sunoo away from Ni-ki.

“A-ah hyung! Sunghoon hyung!” Sunoo resisted but Sunghoon’s grip is obviously tight.

Ni-ki who’s left alone on the floor smirks and bit his lower lip. “Cliché,” he muttered and brushes the tip of his tongue on his lowerlip.