Blackmailed 6

“…and then the management said that everyone should pass all the report, like duh!? We’re all packed too! Right babe?”

This is worst. Actually, this is hell. I’m living with Satan. Jeez, why did I even let this happen?

“Hello? Earth to Kim Sunoo?”

“Ah yes, what was it again? Oh right, yes. They should consider your—”

“Are you okay?” she interrupted.

“O-oh, yes? Why?” I asked her.

She leans on and sips her frappe, “Nothing, these past few days you’re quite occupied. I’m sorry, it’s just work, you know?” she apologizes.

“Hey babe, we’re here for date. Don’t say sorry,” I said and smiles.

“How’s oppa in your house?” she asked out of a sudden.

“Cool… I don’t really stay at home during day so, I’m not really sure if he’s a problem,” I answered.

It’s been a week. It’s been a week since Sunghoon hyung started living with me. And yes, it’s been week as well since we started sleeping with each other.

And he’s such a bully.

He confuses me so much. He calls me ‘baby’ like it’s a normal thing to him and as if it’s my name, which is not! He’s randomly touching me and smirks then leave. Aside from that night that I received a kiss on my neck it never happened again.

I’m not saying I want it to happen again, like it’s so gay!

That’s why being with Keith right now, guilt is eating me up. If I tell her about it, for sure she’ll just see it as her brother teasing me and we’re old enough to handle such things. I want to be with Keith. I just want her. That’s no doubt. I love this girl. But her brother is such an ass!

“I’m going to get busy again next week because we’re going to have another project,” she said.

I nods, “That’s great! Make sure to keep yourself safe and eat a lot, okay?” I remind her and smiles at her.

“Thank you. I’m so lucky to have you, you know that?” she chuckles. “Let’s go home?”

Since it’ll be hard for me to get home if I’ll drop her at her home, I decided to just call a cab for her. I return at my place and went surprised that Sunghoon hyung isn’t at home.

Which is great.

Night came and he hasn’t arrived yet. Though I don’t really mind at all. For my mental health, it’s great news. Then I just ordered some food to eat, changed clothes into loose shirt that’s covering the shorts I’m wearing, and went on the left side of the bed.

Now I’m used to have this sharing of bed! Damn! So, since it’s a bit early for me to sleep and I don’t have work for tomorrow, I decided to scroll on my feed, watching some reels until I didn’t noticed it’s past midnight already.

“Gotta sleep,” I muttered and fixed myself. “No, I should take up all the spaces,” and I went on the center then smiles as I sleep.

But not even a minute after I shut my eyes, someone keeps ringing the bell outside. So I get up, frowning and went out. I checked who the hell is outside at this hour and it’s someone I think I already saw once. I quickly open the door when I saw him carrying Sunghoon hyung.

“This way,” I guided the guy and we both placed this drunken hyung on the sofa. He freaking reeks of alcohol. “Thank you for taking him in here,” I expressed and smiled a bit.