Blackmailed 12

“Welcome ma’am! May I help you?”

“Yes please, I want to gift my boyfriend. Please help me with what scent should I choose,” the customer replied.

“Oh,” I reacted. “This way, ma’am for the men section,” I guided her and then started giving him details and samples about the scents at the end of discussion she bought what I suggested her and she thanked me a lot.

“Whoa, didn’t know you’re a good sales talker,” I heard a familiar voice and I looked back.

“Ni-ki!” I exclaimed. “Are you here to buy something?” I asked him. “Do you want my recommendation?” I asked him, full of smiles.

“Hmm,” he acted thing thinking. “Let’s see… Where’s for women?” he asks and walks.

I followed him in confusion. “W-woman? Are you going to give it as a gift?” I curiously ask.

“Yeah…” he answered and we stop in front of the shelf for women. “How should I pick?” he asks me.

“Uhm, well, may I know if what kind of woman is she? Like what does she usually smells?” I asked him back.

“Oh,” he nods. “She usually smells like morning breeze of spring… her smell is long lasting like even if I don’t see her, it’s stuck in my mind. Ah, how should I say this, she’s really lovely,” he describes and smiles at me.

“You must really love her,” I commented and smile as well.

“Of course I do,” he agrees and chuckles.

“Then,” I sight one of the bottles on the shelf. “Try this,” I said and picked a blotter, spray on it and lend to him. He receives it and smells. “How’s it?”

He chuckles in amusement and nods at me. “This is how she really smells like! You’re really good, hyung,” he complimented me.

“You gotta buy that, okay?” I said.

“Of course,” he assured. “She’ll love this.”

“Is she your girlfriend?” I asked him.

“Girl-what?” he laughs at me and I frown. “She’s my mom,” he clarified. “I’m sorry, did I confused you? I told you before I don’t have those,” he laughs at me.

I gasp, “Ah right, I forgot,” I replied.

“It’s because you were so drunk,” he said and laughs again as we proceed to the counter. “Thank you again, hyung,” he smiles after he bought it.

“She’ll like it for sure!” I added. “Thank you for coming!”

We wave our hands at each other as he walks out of the store then the rest of the day happened. Jungwon isn’t around because Jay hyung took him to a business trip in Europe and so I am really alone. Keith is also busy with her work as always and I’m not really against it. Few days left and she’ll leave.

Gosh, this is so frustrating.

“Hey babe, should I fetch you?” I said over the phone.

(Babe! Hi, yes? Uhm no. I’m gonna do OT tonight… I have so much work to be done and passed.)

“Oh, okay… Take care, okay? Message me if you’re done with work.”

(Yes, yes, babe. Gotta go now, see you around. I love you…)

“Hmm… I love you too,” I ended the call and let out a sigh.

I went home after that and Sunghoon hyung isn’t around. What a nice night if he won’t come home. I started changing into shorts and my silk nightwear polo with buttons and went to the kitchen to cook some ramen because I’m just alone and I’m tired.

While waiting I decided to scroll on my feed and I got curious by what are the current trends. I gasp when I found out what it was. It’s about a girl who has some leaked nude photos from her ex-boyfriend. While reading the comments of netizens, I gulp because I can see more people humiliating the girl and enjoying her pics than protecting her.

What a fucked up one.

I close my phone, lean on the chair and breathe out deeply. “This is really what will happen to me if I don’t obey hyung,” I said to myself and remember the pictures he showed me before.

When did he even get those!? Is he peeking on my while taking bath? Argh! Living with a psycho will never be easy. He's a creep! One moment he’s gentle the next second he’s freaking aggressive. What is he? Damn it.

I heard the pot whistles and I get up to put the noodles in it and did the rest and I started eating alone on the table. Then I head the door opening. I saw him get inside and I just glanced at him and continued eating.

I thought he’ll head in the room right away but he went closer to the dining and he pulled the chair that’s beside me that made me stop from eating.

“W-why?” I asked in confusion.

“When is Keith going to leave?” he asks.

“Next three days,” I answered. “Why?”

He smirks, “Good one,” he reacted and then stands up and walking away but before he could get inside the room he said something. “I’ll need a good blow tonight, vixen. Ready yourself.”

“W-what…” I gasp and he completely went inside the room. “Argh, what is this,” I muttered and couldn’t continue eating anymore but I need freaking energy so I eat everything, brush my teeth, and washed my hands thoroughly.

Why am I preparing so hard!?

I turn off the lights and went inside the room. He’s sitting on the bed, his back is resting on the headboard. I climbed on bed and went closer to him. Our eyes meet.

Sunghoon hyung taps his lap and I bit my lip as I move above him and take a seat on his lap, folded my knees beside. “Give hyung a kiss,” he ordered.

I grip the hem of his shirt and leans closer to kiss him. He kissed me back and it went torridly. His hands landed on my waist and went lower that he’s cupping my bottoms already which are really weird!

The weirdest thing is—fuck uhm— well I’m not saying that I don’t like what it feels! And God! What is this hard thing poking under me—oh shit!

I pushed him a bit and gasp. “What’s the matter?” he asked me, voice is deep and softly squeezing the cheeks of my butt.

“Y-you’re hard,” I muttered and look down.

“So what are you supposed to do?”

I look at him and he’s smirking at me. “I-I…” I stuttered. What the fuck! I can really feel it on me! What the heck is this!

“But,” he said and my eyes widen when I felt his hand on my crotch. “You’re hard too, baby. Should we help each other out?”

“H-hyung…” I called him. “I-I’m not—are we going to have sex?”