Blackmailed 25

“Agh! Hmmgh— Sunghoon hyung! I’m gonna cum!”

Hyung move even faster while he’s looking at the camera’s screen that’s filming how he goes in and out inside me. I didn’t know that looking at him while I’m lying like this will make it even more fucking hot.

“Hold tight, baby. Daddy’s coming.”

After few more deep thrusts, I felt him cum inside me and then he pulled out his cock, take off the condom and gestured me to lie down below him and he made me lick his cock, making sure I’ll taste his  fluids then he smiles at me that made me smiles at him back.

“Done,” he said and stop recording.

“Oh,” I reacted and take a seat.

“But it doesn’t mean we’re done too.”

“Huh!?”

Today is my day off. I’m at the park, specifically sitting on a bence while looking at different people jogging and taking a walk around the park. Then I look at the side and saw Keith walking towards me, wearing her pink jumpsuit with a white longsleeves under it. She’s gripping the strap of her small shoulder bag and she can’t stop biting her lower lips.

I stand up when she stops in front of me. “How are you—” I wasn’t able to finish my word when she quickly hugs me and then I heard a sob.

“I’m sorry… I’m so sorry, Sunoo. I’m really sorry. I shouldn’t act like that. I’m sorry,” she cries and it’s loud as well.

I sigh in silence and then rub her back. “It’s alright… Maybe we’re just really at the edge,” I said.

She let go of me and I immediately noticed how her hands shakes. I frown and look at her. She’s still crying. “Y-yes, I’m sorry. Don’t leave me, please? Please, Babe?”

“A-are you okay? Hey, Keith, I’m not gonna do that,” lies. “What happened? Why are you crying so much? I’m not that mad,” I explained and I’m genuinely concerned about her.

She pulled her hands from me and wipes her face. “I-I’m fine. I just can’t take the thought that you might leave me. I’m sorry,” she answered.

I smiled a bit and hug her again. “Who said I’ll do that?” I said lied rather.

I decided to take her on a date after. I feed her some streetfoods and her favorite bingsu. We go back to being better after that then I dropped her off her house. Before going back to my apartment, I went to a convenient store to eat but I didn’t expect Ni-ki to be in here as well.

“Hey hyung!” he greeted me, I noticed he has two cans of beer in his hands.

“Oh, are you going to drink all of that?” I asked him while I’m eating tteokbokki in cup.

“Nah,”” he chuckles. “I bought the other one when I saw you here,” he replied and lends me the other.

“Really?” I smiles and open the can immediately. “Thanks!”

“No worries!” he replied full of smile. “Oh, when Sunghoon hyung took you home at the party, were you feeling well?” he suddenly asks that made me pause.

“Y-yeah, I was,” I answered and smile a bit. “Why?”

“Nothing,” he chuckles and takes a sip on his drink. “By the way hyung, I want to spend another time with you. I hope you’re free,” he said.

“Oh,” I reacted. “I’m actually busy for now. My only free time is during weekends like this,” I replied. “But yeah sure, we can plan that out,” I agreed.

“We can just be at your home so no hassle,” he suggested.

“Oh that’s good— ah wait, Sunghoon hyung’s in there,” I replied and blow some air in my cheeks.

“It’s fine! It’ll be fun,” he said and smiles then sip again.

I nod, “O-okay, I’ll tell him then…”

Ni-ki’s such a kid and he really wants to enjoy his life. I’m jealous. How I hope I can just chill everyday and don’t need to think anything else. When I’m going to have peace and rest?

“I’m home,” I said while taking off my shoes.

“Welcome home,” I heard hyung’s voice that’s at the kitchen cutting whatever vegetable it is.

I smiled and went to him then hug him from the back. “We’re good now,” I said.

“Nice,” he replied and turn around and cupped my cheeks. “Go and wash up, I’ll just cook,” he said and smiles at me.

I did what he said and I just stare at him from the dining while he’s busy on the sink. I started wondering how bad Sunghoon hyung is. He said he’s a bad person but in what extreme? If he’s really that bad can I handle it? He already did the worst to me but will there be even worse? What should I do if it happens?

Will I still accept him?

We decided to watch some TV documentary after we ate. I’m brushing my hair while message Keith at the same time and then I felt Sunghoon hyung tap my arm. He gestured me to take a seat on the rug and lean between his legs and I did.

Then he took the brush from me and he started doing it. “What did Keith said?” he asked me.

“She’s just sorry and it was actually weird,” I replied. “Because she cried so hard and she’s shaking so much while begging I shouldn’t leave her,” I added.

Suddenly I feel that he’s already tying my hair and I just let him. “Sunoo, how well do you know my sister?” he asks.

“So well? I know almost everything,” I answered.

“I see,” he reacted. “If I didn’t interfere, are you going to marry her?” he added.

“Yeah, probably,” I replied and look back to see him. “Why?”

He smiles and shook his head. “Good thing I interfere,” he said. “I don’t want you to marry her.”

“Why not?” I frown.

“Because you don’t know her well yet…” he pauses and gives me a peck of kiss on the lips and he smiles. “And her family.”

“Huh? What do you mean by that?” I asked in confusion.

“Nothing,” he shook his head. “How’s your hair?”

I look at my hair through my phone and I giggles when I saw two pigtails. “Cutie,” I reacted and laughs then look at him, he’s also smiling at me.

Days passed by, I’m still busy. I message Keith from time to time but didn’t really get the chance to meet her and she became busy as well. If I’m still in my old self, I’ll probably miss her already and cry because of it but now? Nah.

All my stress and tiredness wears off whenever I see Sunghoon hyung as I enter the house. He’ll hug me and say I did well today, hearing those; I’m already rested.

“It’ll be our company’s anniversary celebration in next week and also they will announce the promotion in there. I’m actually anxious, hyung,” I said.

“Hey, don’t be. I know you’ll get that promotion no matter what! You did well everyday at work!” he exclaimed and smiles at me.

“I’m nervous… I don’t know what will happen in that event,” I said and sighs.

I felt his hug, “It’ll be alright, baby. Trust yourself,” he said.

“I hope so… I don’t want to ruin it.”