Blackmailed 31

“How are you, vixen?”

“W-why are you here— I mean how dare you show up!?” I almost laugh by how his face turns from being confused to frowning and glaring at me.

“Why not? Is it wrong?” I asked and inhaled some from my vape.

“Get out,” he said and pushed me away.

“You’re drunk. I’ll drive,” I volunteered and open my hand to get the keys.

“I can manage,” he refused and pressed a button to open the locks. “Hey!” he shouted when I snatched it from him and get on the car.

“Let’s go, I’ll take you home,” I said. He rolled his eyes and went to the other side and get on. “Where’s your house?” I asked and starting driving.

“I don’t know,” he coldly replied and looks outside through the window.

“Then I guess, I’ll just take you at my place.”

“Huh!? There’s the map!” he panicked and touches the screen of his car so it can point the way. Then he glances at me. I stared at him for a second and he quickly look away.

I smirked. “How were you? You haven’t answered me yet,” I asked again.

“Fine,” he shortly replied.

“Who has been with you?” I asked.

“Jungwon… Ni-ki,” he said the Japanese name in almost whispered. I laugh a bit and he turn to look at me. “What’s funny, huh?”

“Aigoo,” I reacted and exhale. “Really… What are you going to do without me, Sunoo?” I muttered.

“What are you saying?” he frowns and I just shrugged my shoulders. “Hey! How dare you show up like this after all the dramas that happened? Huh? And now you’re messing up with me again. I don’t even know if you already asked for apology for publicizing that video!” he yells.

I just keep my mouth shut and just look at the road. “Do you really believe it was me?” I asked.

“Who else!?”

I smirked and just continued driving until we arrived at his house. “Thanks for driving me home. Now get lost,” he said and about to close the door but I stopped him.

“I can’t go home now, it’s really late already,” I said. “Can I crash here?” I asked.

“No.”

“Why?”

“I don’t trust you.”

It made me laugh a little. “I told you to trust me before but you didn’t,” I said.

“I did but you ruined it. You caused a lot of trauma—” he suddenly pauses and look away for a second. “Let’s not talk about it. Just go,” he said and closes the door.

I just sigh. I guess I can’t really talk to him anymore. I’m near his gates when I heard him calling me. I look back and I saw him by the door. “Get inside now,” he said and walks away, leaving the door open.

I laugh at myself and went inside. “Are you living alone?” I asked and takes a seat on the sofa.

“Isn’t that obvious?” he asks back and turn around to look at me. “Seriously, what’s your deal? As far as I can remember you told me to forget everything. So, why are you messing with me again?” he asks.

“Nothing, just checking you out,” I casually replied and walk towards where he is. There’s a table counter between us. He’s holding a glass of water while I lean both of my palms on the width and lean forward to him. “Probably missed you too?”

“Asshole,” he quickly cursed and looks away then gulps on his water.

I just giggled at it seeing how fluttered he is and how his cheeks burns because of what I’ve said. Then I saw his phone lit up and there’s a message content, it’s Ni-Ki.

He quickly flipped back his phone when he saw me staring at him. “Is he your boyfriend now?” I asked him.

“Why do you care?” he raised a brow at me.

I sigh, stand straight then crossed my arms on my chest. “Hey, are you really an idiot or something?”

“Right, yes I am,” he admits. “So stupid enough to let you inside my life and let you go just like that. You leave me dumbfounded and you just came back like this to tease me or the fuck is this? Why? Are you going to ruin me again? Are you going to blackmail me again!? What do you fucking want from me!?” he raved.

“I’m here to save you.”

He frowns and scoffs. “Save? Are you superman?” he laughs. “Park Sunghoon, I’m really done with you. I’m really over you! So please just get out of my life! Do you expect me to accept you again after what you did? You made me trust you and you let people saw our video! You’re such an asshole!”

I can see how his eyes form tears and how his hands are shaking in anger. He’s really mad at me and I can’t blame him without. “That’s why I’m here to clear things up—”

“No! Get out! I’m done with you. I’m not gonna trust you anymore!” he started crying already and sobbing.

I went closer to him and tried to hug him but he pushed me away and keeps on taking steps away from me. He looks like he’s so disgusted with me. I look away as I feel myself getting angry in this situation.

Things shouldn’t be like this.

“I’m not the one who did it,” I stated.

“Then who, huh!? Are you blaming it to others now? Why? Do you want me dead as well just like—”

“Kim Sunoo!” I shouted his name and he gasp when he heard my loud voice and probably got scared by how I glared at him right now. But yes, I need to scare him so he’ll listen to me. “It wasn’t me. The day I left you behind, I also left all the copy in that drawer. What I bring with me was the camera because I needed it. You got that?”

“T-then how…”

“Who else entered the house before the event happened?” I asked.

“W-what do you mean? No one…”

“There is one, Sunoo. There’s someone you let inside your place and you leave him alone for a moment. Who was that? Think. Who the hell is he?” I asked him, seriously staring at his eyes.

His face flinched when he realized that there is really someone then he started shaking his head and hold on the counter to gain some support. “N-no, it’s not. I-it’s not him, it w-will never be him,” he convinced himself.

“I hate how pathetic you are sometimes, Sunoo,” I stated. “He likes you since then and he knows about us. And because he really wants me away from you he did that so you can hate me.”

“Stop! Stop lying! Where are you getting all of those!?” he cried.

“I didn’t just left you, Sunoo. I investigate. While dealing with my family’s case I traced who the hell switched the flashdrive in there. I look for that bastard but I couldn’t focus on this because I’m at my mess too. I got fucked up real hard too, Sunoo,” I explained and pulled something from my pocket. “Here’s what I’m supposed to show the people that night and I just scared you. It was supposed to be a surprised for you but someone fucked it up.”

After I put the flashdrive on the table, I started walking away but I stop and look back at him who’s still crying. “Can I use you again?” I asked. “Please, ask him about it and do everything you can to make him admit about it while recording it for evidence.”

“How can I still trust you?”

“Sunoo, trust me this time. Just for the last time. I won’t stop until I put him behind the bars after what he did to you. You should trust me because you trust the wrong person,” I answered.

“W-what if… what if he’s not the one who did that?” he insisted.

“I already collected enough proof, Sunoo. I just need a concrete one. That the one who took the flashdrives and the one who sabotage the event was Nishimura Ni-Ki.”