Blackmailed 2

KIM SUNOO

“Happy 8th Anniversary, Baby!”

I smiles as soon as I hear her voice when I open the lights of my unit. She’s holding a pocket cake and a flower in her hand. She’s Park Keith, my girlfriend. My girlfriend for eight years now and I still love her as how I meet her eight years ago.

“Hey, you thought you’re the only one who has gift?” I teased her and I open my bag then hand her a small box.

“OMG! Aw! You’re so sweet as always, I love you,” she move closer to me and gave me a peck.

“I love you more, baby!”

We went to living room and she put the cake on the table. We take a seat across each other and she opens the box. “Oh no! This is so cute!” she commented when she saw the brooch inside the box and even pins it on her mint blouse.

“It fits on you, babe,” I commented and took my phone out to take a picture of her. I just really love documenting everything we celebrate together.

She smiles for the camera and then we started taking pictures together. “Babe,” she called me and we started eating the cake. “Eight years… It’s been eight years now. We’re both having stable job, you got promoted as a manager, everything’s going well, right?” she asks.

“Yes! Having a cute dragon like you is really great too,” I added a joke and feed her piece of it.

She laughs and wipes the corner of her lips. She did it so simple but I find her really pretty— like in all ways. Keith’s small, sexy, doe eyes that goes small is she laughs and smiles, more on her right cheek, she’s smart, she loves dancing too just like me, she’s kind and really love kids, her hair is a bit curly, her lips are plum—everything about her is just so beautiful.

“You’re so mean! HAHAH! But what I’m trying to say is I hope we won’t change for worst. Let’s just be a better person for each other and love each other, okay?” she said.

I nod at her, “When did I become worst?” I added chuckles. “Look, I’m so serious about you, Keith. I love you so much, you know that,” I paused and hold her hand then planted a kiss on the back of her hand. “Eight years and more, baby.”

I saw some tears started to fill in the corner of her eyes and I smiles at her. I stand up from the rug and guided her to stand up and made her takes a seat on the sofa.

“Just trust me, okay? Trust me, Keith. I’m always here for you and I will always love you,” I said while holding her hands.

“Thank you for that love, thank you, Sunoo. I love you so much,” she replied and tears started to fall down to her cheeks that she quickly rubs off. “I’m sorry, I’m just so happy. You know me,” she chuckles.

I just laugh in little and pull her for a kiss. She kissed me back and wrapped her hands around my nape. I continued kissing her until I laid her back on the sofa and my hands started unbuttoning her blouse. I kissed her cheek, her jaw, and her neck.

“Hmmgh…” I heard a moan from her.

I reached for her temples when I finally take off her blouse and brassiere. I went down and I felt her hand pulling a handful of my hair. I started playing with her nipples while sucking the other. They’re just so big and I love seeing them.

My hands continued to explore my woman’s body, every part of it is mine. Everything about this body is mine and I love making love to her. I love how she moans my name when I get rough. I love how her nails dug in my back when I hit her insides.