║-𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

Song: Friends - Chase AtlanticAmara❀❀❀

Amara
❀❀❀

Whoever said money doesn't buy happiness is clearly insane.

because the girls dancing with their thousand dollars dresses in the club right now look nothing but happy to me.

How did i even end up in the country's fanciest club?

Well another shitty day of getting verbally abused by your father and brother does that to you.

They blame me for my mothers death and frankly, I understand why. when our house caught on fire my mom died saving my life.
That was 14 years ago.

She died 14 years ago yet not one day had my father or brother failed to make my life even worse. I was 8 years old how could it be my fault that-

"Amara? Are you even listening to me right now?"

"What?" I quickly snap back to reality greeted by Lily sipping the last of her drink.

"Sorry what did you say?" I ask. Lily's my best friend, I've known her nearly my whole life. She was there for me when my mother died and through everything else. She saved my life and I love her more than anything for that.

"Are you sure you can get home on your own? It's not the safest this late you know. Plus.. your not the most stable drunk."

Home, right.

"Yeah I'll be fine you go home don't worry about me." I give her a faint smile.

She glares at me with a worried expression for a second before smiling back and sliding of her chair at the bar.

"Okay then, see you later bye mar" she grabs her purse then disappears through the doors of the club. Lily's a law student and when she's not hanging out with me she spends most of her time studying. I don't want to distract her by staying out too late.

I stayed for another couple minutes finishing my drink. I take out my phone to check the time. 00:24. Shit. My dads going to kill me for staying out so late.

I slide of my chair, grab my bag and leave.

God why did I tell Lily it was okay to leave? The road back to my house is dark, scary and a common spot for creepy drunk men.
I've walked down this road a thousand times but the unbecoming presence of someone shoots a chill down my spine making me quickly look back.

Nothing there.

"God I'm so drunk" I whisper to myself burying my head in my hand from the headache.

How much did I drink? It couldn't have been more then 2 shots right?

I take a deep breath and turn the corner when another different, warmer? presence makes me flinch. I don't have time to react before I'm met by a tall devilishly handsome man. He comes up from behind me and places one hand on my back.

fluffy black hair, sharp jawline, unbuttoned black dress shirt revealing his tattoos covering his chest and sneaking up his neck, my eyes lower down to his veiny inked hand covered with rings and then shot up to his lustrous green eyes. He is by far the hottest man I've ever seen in my life.

"Hey babe, you ready to go?" he says looking completely serious with a rich low Italian accent.

Babe? I've never met this guy in my entire life, what is he talking about?

"Babe? I think you got the wrong gi-"

He takes a small step closer to me and lowers his head whispering.

"Don't look but there's a man following you, bare with me, yes?"

What. The. Fuck.

My eyes widen and I stiffen.

"I- what?" Is the only thing that came out.

He leads me through the ally way and onto a more welcoming sidewalk where a black sports-car is parked.

And just like he said in the corner of my eye i see a faint silhouette of a man backing up and leaving.

We stop in front of the car where I rub my eyes trying to accept what the hell just happened.

"Uhm- thank you? I don't really know what to say-" I still, looking up at him. I have no idea what to say to what just happened.

"How did you know someone was following me?"

"Don't worry about it. Let me-"

I snort cutting him off, "what are you, Spiderman In disguise?"

He sighs and the corner of his mouth lifts a little before repeating.
"let me take you home, you can't be walking in random ally ways in the middle of the night alone."

"Hmm, no it's okay really" It took every muscle in my body not to say yes, I mean a free ride home in a Sports-car from the sexiest man I've ever seen? Yes please but I'm not stupid enough to get into a car with a random guy in the middle of the night.

"Why not?

Well shit what am I supposed to say now?

"Uhm- stranger danger?"

That was perfect.

He lets out a low attractive chuckle that made me weak to my stomach.

"What's your name?" He asks

I freeze for a second before answering

"Amara"

He smirks.

"You have a pretty name Amara." He says, my name rolling of his tongue with ease.

We stare each other down, his slight smirk still intact. I nervously looked away but I could swear I saw him frown and clench his jaw when he saw my ring.

"What's your name?" I ask. He knows my name, only fair I know his.

He doesn't say anything for a few seconds and I think he's about to ignore my question before he finally answers.

"Valerio"

Hot

I nodded uncomfortably. What do I say to that? Do I compliment him back? uhm-

"That's an attractive name very... italiany" I smirk and then immediately realized what I said.
Embarrassment flushed over me and before I get to correct myself he cuts me off.

"Get in the car Amara."

❀❀❀

There we go! The first chapter of Sinful Addiction out.

It's not the best but I really hope I can improve as we go😅

What do you guys think so far though? I rewrote this entire thing like 4 times but so far I think it's going pretty well.

See you guys next chapter ❤️