║-𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Song: ocean eyes - instrumental remix𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚 & 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨❀❀❀

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚 & 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨
❀❀❀

"It's perfectly natural to be nervous okay? You look amazing remember that." Lily says as she does the finishing touches on my hair.

It's been 6 months since we were in the Maldives and he asked me to marry him, and today it's finally happening.
Today I become Amara Hernandez.

Nerves peek through every single part of my body, I keep trying to remind myself that all I have to do is walk up a long ass isle and then say a few words and then I'll be married to the love of my life. However it's not going very well.

Lily planned this wedding along with my mom and Ginevra, I'm so glad I had them to help because I wouldn't have survived if I didn't.

Guest wise there are a lot more people then I expected. A lot of them I have invited myself, them being friends I've met over the past 6 months. The others are mafia members.

Since this is a big thing for the mafia we're obviously getting married in Italy, I don't know where our honeymoon will be though since Valerio refused to tell me.

"There we go, all done." Lily smiles.

I look at myself in the mirror. Since mafias take weddings so seriously my dress is next level, like seriously- It's huge and extremely long, but it is absolutely stunning. Flowers coat the dress which we found was perfect since the wedding is literally full of flowers. My heels are white and have pearls on the straps with a flower sitting on the front.

 My heels are white and have pearls on the straps with a flower sitting on the front

My hair is pulled back and parted onto my shoulders with two small strands infront. I have flowers put in at the back giving the extra summer feeling.

It's perfect.

"You look so beautiful." My mother says as she walks up to me.

I look out the window to see people doing the finishing touches on the after party and the hundreds of guards standing around the property.

Slowly the doors open again, by now Enzo, being the best man and Lily, being my maid of honor have already walked through. It's Liz's turn to walk now, Liz fitted the flower girl role perfectly and she looks adorable with her dress and basket.