║-𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠

Song: War of hearts - Ruelle𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚❀❀❀

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚
❀❀❀

"Tell me everything. Now."

He takes a deep breathe before speaking.

"It started about 15 years ago. I was 12 and being born in the mafia means hours of hard training every day, no matter what. The training, took so much out of my life that I would've done anything for one normal human experience. My parents wouldn't give it to me. So I snuck out." He takes a drink of his coffee then leans back in his chair.

"I ended up in some shit with one of our close enemies. They wanted information that I couldn't give them, so they tried to kill me. Luckily we weren't somewhere private, It was a dark alleyway by some club. Before they had a chance to kill me, your mom saved my life. She drew so much public attention to the scene that they were forced to retreat. Your mother patched me up and took me to the hospital that day, I wouldn't have survived if she didn't. That day forward my parents payed their respects by working with her. She was a brave woman, your mother. She helped build us into something unimaginable which is why the Willson name is so respected."
A pause.
"Before she passed.. she had already begged for someone to keep you safe, you were the most distant, the most fragile and having a family member involved in the mafia is never safe. Especially for you. I was the one who ended up protecting you. And I have been for years now. The day we met, I broke every rule they gave me just so I could meet you, and fuck it was the best decision I've ever made in my life."

I slowly ease my way into the office.

"What you heard me say 4 months ago were plain lies. The person I was with? My father. If I would have told him the truth he would go crazy."
He takes a breathe, looking into my eyes with something unexplainable.

"If you let me show you how much you mean to me, I'll make sure the whole world knows who I belong to."

"Do you really mean that though?" I mumble.

He stands up, walking up to me. "If me being on my knees is what'll prove to you that I do, then I'll do it. I'll gladly get on my knees if it means you'll let me worship every inch of you again, Amara." He cups my chin.

"You'd beg for my forgiveness?" I whisper.

As an answer he slowly lowers himself to his knees his eyes never leaving mine.

His hands are firm around my thighs. All of a sudden Valerio Hernandez is on his knees infront me, begging for my forgiveness.

He makes a move to speak, however I stop him, grabbing his hair and pulling him up and into my arms. My arms wrap around his neck and I hug him, tight, burying myself in his chest, like I'm trying to transfer my emotions by hugging him so tight. His hands squeeze my waist keeping me close to him.

His hands roam my body, not in a sexual way. In a comforting way, like he knows how hard it is for me to speak right now. He plants several kisses all over my head, affectioning my body in every way possible.