║-𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

Don't be a silent reader please🫶🏻 let me know what you think of the chapter so I know what I can improve!:)

Song: I feel like I'm drowning - Two feet
𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚
❀❀❀

It been a week since Valerio 'kidnapped' me, i expected it to be terrible but to my surprise, it really hasn't been that bad. Yes he spends most of the day away working and then comes back looking like he's just committed 15 felony's but apart from that it's been- peaceful?

He gave me my own room that has its own walk in closet, so I may or may not have stolen his credit card and bought clothes and things I've always wanted for 50k this morning. I know he's rich so why not use it to my advantage? The fucker kidnapped me after all.

I had to tell Christian that Lily was having an emergency so I had to stay with her for a while. Let's just say, he was not happy. Every time I've tried to text him he either ignores it or tells me to leave him alone. Whereas my dad? He hasn't reached out to me once.

As much as I hate my current situation in life, I kinda feel.. free?

I finish drying my hair with my new diffuser and then walk out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body. I go to grab my clothes from my closet when I see the presence of a man sitting in the corner of the room examining every inch of my body.

"Jesus Christ!" I shriek jumping back and holding onto the thin towel barely covering my thighs.

He stands up making his way over to me his eyes still on my body before they shoot back up to me.

"What are you doing in here?" I ask nervously feeling awfully underdressed.

"I believe you have something of mine curls."

What would I hav-

Oh right. I still haven't given him back his card from this morning.

"Right.." I walk to my bedside table and grab it from one of the cupboards, then walk back to him holding out my hand with it.

He tsks, grabs it from my hand, tucks it in his pocket and yanks me forward by my towel making me gasp.

"50k amore. In one hour? That's impressive baby."

I gulp and squeeze my thighs together feeling the heat between them intensify. I hate it, how he makes me feel. No one has ever made me feel like this. Not even my own fiancé who was not on my mind right now.

"You kidnapped me, only fair I return some of the trouble." I try wiggling out of his hold but that only makes him pull me closer to him.