║-𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝

Song: Idfc - Blackbear𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚❀❀❀

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚
❀❀❀

If you would have told me last month that I would be abandoned by my boyfriend who left out of nowhere and hasn't contacted me since.

I mean I probably would have believed you but it still hurts.

We were finally doing well, we actually had a stable relationship again and then poof, he just fucking disappears? 2 weeks it's been. 2 fucking weeks. And nothing. Not a single text or call.

Every night I worry about if he's even still alive, or if he's been murdered, kidnapped or anything like that.
His job is unpredictable, that's probably all I know about it.

I try not to overthink too much about everything, I'm sure this is something he goes through several times a year, so he probably knows what he's doing.

When I found that that apparently Lily left along with Enzo too? I almost threw myself out the window. She has no training that I know off so anything could happen to her. Lily means more to me than anyone, and her dying? I'd probably have to die too.

God I'm acting like a worried wife.

I say goodbye to the chef that Valerio apparently hired the day after he left, he's been here every day from 7 in the morning to 8 in the evening cooking three meals a day.

He can't answer me but he can hire a chef to make sure I'm still eating?

When the door closes I immediately flop onto the couch, relaxing with my chocolate covered strawberries, cup of hot chocolate and of course, the vampire diaries.

It's cold as hell outside, like seriously has to be some record. There's snow covering every inch of the city and most of the time I can't even leave the penthouse due to the extreme weathers.

The apartment is almost covered in windows, giving an absolute gorgeous view of the snow falling and the white city in front of me.

An hour later I've finished my snacks and my hot chocolate. As much as I love the vampire diaries, no series is as fun to watch without snacks. My phone chimes and I rush to check to see who it is, there hasn't been a single time I haven't panicked when I get a notification because every single part in me would do anything for it to be Valerio.

Not Valerio, just some stupid reminder to update my phone. I groan then decide to just call him again. I may be calling him like 20 times per day, every time they go to voicemail but i'm not going to give up.

The phone rings, I expect it to go to voicemail.

Declined

Im sorry what? He fucking declined it? are you fucking kidding me right now?!

I call him again