║-𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

Song: Fine Line - Harry styles 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨❀❀❀

𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨
❀❀❀

"You packing for 10 days or ten months?" I ask, staring at the 3 suitcases and pile of clothes on the floor.

"1 bag is for all of my hair care, skincare, shower products and stuff like that. The other one is for all of my bikinis, shorts, skirts and tops and the last one is for fancier clothing, jewelry, and shoes." She explains as she folds more tops.

Maldives is one of Amaras dream vacations, I know it is and that's exactly why I'm taking her there. She's gone through so much lately and I know she just needs a break.

30 minutes later and we're both fully packed, Amara didn't let me help her so I was stuck waiting most of the time.

"You ready now?" I ask as she closes the last suitcase.

"Yeah, let's go?" She smiles.

I grab her luggage for her, taking them down to the stairs and then handing them to our driver once we're outside

We had to leave really early in the morning to get to Maldives at a appropriate time, so Amara fell asleep on my shoulder not even 10 minutes into the car ride.
I gently play with her hair while she's peacefully sleeping, placing small kisses on her head every now and then.

God I love this woman.

❀❀❀

"Whoah." She says in absolute awe as we arrive at the villa I rented.

"You like it?" I ask, carrying her suitcases inside.

"It's beautiful."she smiles as she looks around the house, admiring the view into the ocean.

I come up behind her, wrapping my hand around her waist as I bury my head in her neck."you're beautiful."

She lets out an adorable laugh, leaning back into me. "You say that too much"

"Wrong, I don't say it nearly enough." I place kisses all over her neck, affectioning her in every way possible.

We stay like that for a while, my body wrapped around her as she almost falls asleep standing up.

It's pretty late so when she lets out a yawn I pick her up bridal style and gently lay her on the bed.

I undress her, plastering kisses on every inch of her body as I do so, wanting too show her how perfect she is.

She changes into a simple night dress then gets up herself to get ready in the bathroom.

20 minutes later and she's finally done with her nightly routine. When she walks towards the bed I hold my arms up with the cover.

She smiles with a small laugh before climbing into bed, laying so close to me that she might as well be on top of me. Her leg is hiked up over me and her arms are wrapped around my neck.

"I love you." She whispers

"I love you too, amore." I lift her cheek giving her a small kiss on the lips.

❀❀❀

"Which one?" She asks, holding up two dresses.

I turn towards her admiring her half naked body first.

"Valerio. Focus." She snaps her fingers making me instantly pay attention.

Yes ma'am

"Left." I nod.

"My left or yours?"

"Mine."

She puts away the dark green dress, keeping the light blue one.

It's a simple dress, doesn't show a lot of cleavage, pretty short with spaghetti straps.

"Great." She steps into the dress, adjusting it slightly then quickly steps into the bathroom to do some finishing touches.

I was unsure about taking her to lunch at first because I know she'd be dead tired from the time difference but she insisted on that it was fine.

5 minutes later she comes back looking as perfect as always. She has a pair of white heels in her hands which I immediately take from her.

Lowering myself to my knees makes her suck in a deep breathe, I tap her foot to indicate her to lift it. The heels slide on easily and I tighten the straps before setting her foot back on the floor.

The same is done to the other one and when I stand back up her arms wrap around my neck and she smiles at being able to see me from a higher angle.

Amara isn't short by any means, she's 5,7 but my 6,4 still wins drastically.

I don't know how Lily and Enzo survive though.

A car parks outside the house, waiting for us. Amara grabs her purse then intertwines her hand in mine as we walk out.

❀❀❀
Double update😍

❀❀❀Double update😍