║-𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞

Song: Reflections - The Neighbourhood 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚❀❀❀

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚
❀❀❀

I wake up by a shooting alarm, Valerios arms are wrapped around me and I'm so close to him we're basically baked together like burritos.

I groan at the sound and try to wiggle out of his hold but that just makes him pull me closer to him.

"Valerio- turn the fucking alarm off or I swear to god I'll scream." I grumble.

He groans and lifts up his body to turn of the alarm on his phone.

"Why do you even have an alarm on?" I ask burying my head in the pillow.

"I have a meeting at 8 so I have to wake up early to get ready, sorry for waking you go back to sleep, amore." He kisses the back of my head and gets up from the bed.

"I'm awake now anyways so I might as well get up." I get up too but like hell im getting fully ready at 6 in the morning. I slip on one of his oversized t shirts that reach my mid thighs leaving my legs bare.

While Valerio gets ready in the bathroom I walk to my room and do my skincare, brush my teeth and all the basics. When I'm done I go back to his room to see him already gone. How can such a large man be so quiet?

I shrug and go back to room to watch the vampire diaries instead.

❀❀❀

It's 11:47 and I've decided to get lunch for him as he probably won't have time to get anything for himself.

At first I was dedicated to get him something myself but that was thrown out the window when I remembered how shit I am at cooking.

I pull on some jeans and valerios grey hoodie then leave to get takeaway from his favourite sushi place.

He told me about it during our da- dinner and luckily it's not to far so I jump in my car and start driving.

45 minutes later and I finally have his food, of course the sushi place was fancy as hell so I had to bribe them to be able to get takeout. I search up his name on google to get the location of his workplace because for some reason I don't know that, and start driving.

It only takes me about 10 minutes to get there and when I do I'm introduced by a tall glass building that has HERNANDEZ plastered on it.

I walk inside hugging the bag of food hoping I don't look to underdressed. But of course I look fucking homeless compared to everyone else when I walk inside. Everyone's wearing fancy dresses and heels, some have pullovers thrown over them or scarfs but not a single person is wearing jeans and a hoodie. Except for me.
Well fuck

I nervously stop by the reception hoping I can quickly leave his food and get the hell out of here.

"Hi, I'm here for Valerio?" I bite my lip. "Valerio Hernandez." I add but obviously she already knows that.