║-𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐮𝐞

↣𝟥 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗄𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈Song: Do I wanna know? - Arctic Monkeys𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨❀❀❀

↣𝟥 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗄𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈
Song: Do I wanna know? - Arctic Monkeys
𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨
❀❀❀

"It can't be." I say as I walk into the room with Enzo. Heads shoot to us and the room goes silent.

My eyes bore into my father's sitting in front of me.

"We're not sure yet, but there's a good ch-"

"You're not sure?! You made me come all this way and you're not sure? There is no way you can't be sure about something like this." I cut him off, my voice deepening.

"It's the Spanish." He says.

"Of course it's the fucking Spanish, it's always the god damn Spanish." I look away taking a breathe as I prepare myself for what might happen.
"But if it's true that they've kidnapped Anna Willson, held her hostage for 14 years and just now we find out about it? Then you should be damn sure about it."

The atmosphere turns into something dark, people mumble around us in utter shock.

Francesco points at me to sit down before talking again.

"They thought that you would have lived in Italy with Amara by now like any other Don would. So they transported Anna here as a set up for her. They were going to force Anna to lure Amara to them, then keep them hostage as leverage. When they didnt find you, chaos inflicted and they became sloppy in their work, not covering their tracks. Cameras spotted her being dragged inside a car, it's blurry and hard to tell but.. it's her, we know it is."

I burry my head in my hands, trying to take in these news because it doesn't make any sense.

"How did they get her in the first place? She died in a house fire."

People start murmuring to eachother realizing this too.

"I don't know, that is something we have to ask her when we find her which we have to do now."

People in the room nod to each-other in approval, then turning to me and Enzo.

I clench my jaw, giving Enzo a look in which in he nods.

"Let's go."

❀❀❀

The car drive is long, 4 hours in-fact to get to where we need to be. We can't let anyone in the Spanish Mafia know that we know about Anna, so we're getting the element of surprise. We'll be undercover driving all the way to their base, disguised as one of their own, and when we're inside, we'll attack.

In their home country they're as strong as us. Here? We have an extreme upper hand in both weaponry and combat.

Security accepts us inside after we show them the fake ID we had made. The Spanish think we're their men bringing a weapon delivery for them, it was the only way we could think of for this to work.