║-𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬

Song: Why'd you only call me when you're high? - Arctic Monkeys 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚❀❀❀

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚
❀❀❀

It's been four days since I left Valerios house and four days since I got cheated on.

I wanted to be mature about the situation so I called Christian, I wanted to meet up with him but he couldn't for some reason and he refused to tell me why. Instead I told him what I saw and I made him explain everything. My heart dropped when he finally confessed that he's been cheating for months now, and with several different women.

Lily told me that i should call off the engagement and break up with him, I know I should, the last thing I want to be is someone who forgives their cheating fiancé and takes them back. But it happened so fast that just the thought of ending everything feels so... wrong. I will end things eventually, I just need some time to.. process.

Lily also told me she knew how to get over my overthinking, I wasn't super surprised when she came back with 2 wine bottles.

"One for you to get over your miserable dating life" she hands me a bottle. "And one for me for having to listen to your miserable dating life" she takes like 5 big sips from the bottle. Well damn.

I roll my eyes taking a few clunks myself, I wasn't that annoying to listen to.

A few hours later we somehow end up on a bench in a park a few streets down from her apartment, laughing about every single word coming out of our mouths.

We've finished drinking. The entire bottle. We needed it okay?

"O-oh mah god you- you should TOTALLY call him" Lily bursts out out of nowhere.

"PFFT, heeeeellll no. What- would I possibly say?"

"Come onnnnn, just do itttt" she smirks.

"Fine Fine okayyyy" I take out my phone, putting it on speaker when it rings. It's currently 01:21 so I'm not exactly expecting him to answer.
He answers on the fourth ring. Of course he does.

"Amara?" He says, his voice low and husky.

"OH MY GOD PFFFT HE ACTUALLY ANSW-"
I cut her off by putting my hand over her mouth.

"Shhhhhh he-" my laughter cuts me of. "He's going to hear you" i get out my laughter still intact.

I turn back to the phone.

"Heeeelloo" I snort.

"Amara. Are you drunk?"

"Whaaaat. Nooo what- why would I be.. that?" I say but for some reason it comes out like I can't speak English.

"Where are you right now?"

"Uhhhhmmm I don't knowwww, I can ask the cute guy over there though". I say looking at one of the guys in the group opposite of us.