║-𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥

Song: Lovely, instrumental - Billie Eilish, Khalid𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚 & 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨❀❀❀

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚 & 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨
❀❀❀

" I love you"

"I love you"

" I love you"

"I love you"

There's no way I heard that right. "What?" I mumble.

"I thi- no. I- I love you."

Emotions rush through me, love. I've never really had the time to think about something like that. She can't be in-love with me.. there's no way.

"You don't mean that." I say.

"I do. I didn't think it was possible either at first but I know what I feel, and that- that's love."

Everything in my body shuts down. This was never supposed to happen. She can't love me, I can't love her, she's not even supposed to know I exist. Yet for some reason the only thing I want to do is to say it back.

Instead I do the only think I can think of, I tilt her head up by her chin and kiss her,  long. Deep. Gently.

I pull away leaning my forehead against hers. "You don't have to say to it back. I just wanted to tell you." She sinks back into my chest.

She doesn't seem the least bit bothered about it. I stay still, trying to figure out what the hell I'm supposed to do. So I stroke her hair until she falls asleep.

And then I leave.

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚
❀❀❀

The bed is empty. I sit up, looking around the room. I check the time on the clock sitting on the bedside table.

12:24. I've slept for over 17 hours. My body feels stiff, memories from yesterday reappear. Lily, Valerio. Fuck. Not only did I almost get kidnapped, I also told Valerio that I fucking loved him.

Which.. I guess isn't a lie.

I stand up but fall back on the bed from a sudden dizziness. My head starts throbbing. I only ate a pancake yesterday and I definitely haven't had enough water. To my surprise, on the table facing the bed is what looks like a freshly filled water bottle. I walk over to it and finish almost the entire thing.