║-𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬

Song: High - & Dua Lipa𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨❀❀❀

𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨
❀❀❀

"What can I do for you boss?" a voice from my phone asked.

"I want all the information you can get on Christian Thompson" I tell him. Is it an invasion of privacy? Yes. do I give a fuck? No.

Christian is engaged to Amara and I wouldn't be doing my job if I don't find out everything I could about him.

"Yes sir. I'll get it to you in the next hour"

I hang up the phone leaning back in my chair. Christian is a pathetic excuse for a man, he treats Amara terribly for being her fiancé and it pisses me off.

I rub my head in my hands trying to get my mind off her.

I check the time, 11:48. Amara is going out for lunch with Christian in about 30 minutes. I wasn't going to go from the beginning but it's been a week since I saw her last so I need to make sure she's doing alright. It is my job after all.

I pull into the driveway of the restaurant getting out of my car and walking into the restaurant, my eyes searching for the curly headed devil.

I spot her and Christian talking at the far end of the restaurant.
I'm not allowed to admit it but fuck she's beautiful. Her white knitted sweater, her long curly hair hanging down her back. My eyes avert down to her simple blue jeans hugging her thick thighs and round ass.

I flinch making sure not to loose focus. I'm here because I have to be and that only.

I sit down at the bar in the middle of the restaurant giving me the perfect view of her and Christian. She could easily see me but I don't give a shit.

I order a drink examining their dry conversations. Amara hasn't laughed once and she looks painfully bored and awkward. 

A few minutes later and Amara hasn't taken a single bite out of her food, instead just moving it around on her plate and pretending to take a bite every now and then.

I could tell damn well from last week when she covered up her stomach rumbling that she was struggling and this douchebag is sitting right in front of her and hasn't noticed anything?

I grit my teeth fighting the urge to get her the hell out of here and show her how perfect she is.

About half an hour later he finishes his food. All of her salad still there just scattered around her plate.