║-𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

Song: Fetish - Selena Gomez & Gucci Mane𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚❀❀❀

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚
❀❀❀

It's currently 19:37, I'm sitting in my bed non stop thinking about yesterday.

"And Amara?"

"...yeah?"

"Tease me again and you'll be leaving the room in a wheelchair instead of on foot."

My cheeks redden and my thighs clench at the thought of it, god I hate the way my body reacts to him. I've hardly talked to him the entire day, he left early for work and texted me about an hour ago that I should be ready by eight. I'm kinda scared- what is it he has planned anyway?

I've already showered, done my hair and makeup so I'm just figuring out what I'm supposed to wear given the 0 amount of information he gave me. Like do I wear something fancy? Or casual? Hot? Comfy?

Before I spiral down into a mental breakdown I get a text, from him.

Valerio:
I know your panicking about what to wear so I bought you something, it should be in the lowest drawer in a white box. I'll be outside in about 20 minutes.

Amara:
Where are we even going? Your creeping me out you know.

Valerio:
You'll see.

Amara:
I hate you.

Fucks sake, he bought me something? I open the last drawer as instructed and as expected the box was there, I open it and take out an absolutely gorgeous dress.

Its a short and tight black dress, half the bottom side of the dress is cut off in the form of a very large and high slit but covered in several of some kind diamond strings. Real diamonds.

Jesus. How much did this dress cost?

I quickly top of my hair and makeup before propping on my black heels, grabbing my purse and walking down the stairs.

I slowly walk down the stairs making sure I don't trip when Valerio walks out of the elevator. Our eyes meet, his lowering down scanning every inch of my body and I hear when he curses under his breath.

"Fuck." he takes in the sight of my body. I walk up to him slowly eyeing his perfectly fitted all black suit.
"You look fucking gorgeous, amore" he says.

"Thank you." I smile. "So.. what is this Valerio? What are we doing? Where are we going? Why are we doing this? And don't say you'll see I swear to god."

He grins, placing a hand on my back and leads me out of the apartment. "Patience amore. We're going.. out"

"On a date?" I stop walking, alarmed. I haven't even broken of the engagement yet, I can't be going on dates.