║-𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰

Song: Softcore - The neighborhood Amara❀❀❀

Amara
❀❀❀

"Get in the car Amara"

I examine him for a few seconds before I realize he's being completely serious.

"Why would you want to help me?" Maybe that was a dumb question but you cant blame me for being confused.

His jaw tenses before he answers.

"I'm not going to let you get yourself kidnapped by walking home alone, drunk, in some dark ally way. Let me help you get home."

As much as I want to reject his offer he was right. If he hadn't showed up when he did I don't know what could have happened to me.

"Fine." I gulp. I better not regret this.

He rounds the car opening the door for me and I step inside, seating myself on the cold leather seat. When he gets himself seated he studies me like he's trying to say something.

"What?" I spit.

"Are you going to tell me where you live?" He remarks.

Right. That makes sense.

I tell him where I live and then we're off. I stare out of the window most of the way home avoiding eye contact with him, but I can't help but notice his green eyes scanning me every now and then.

He parks outside my house and I stiffen not wanting to go inside at all.

"You okay?"

No.

"I'm fine just.. drunk and tired." I unbuckle my seatbelt. "Thank you so much for getting me home, I really appreciate it." I smile slightly at him before opening the car door and stepping out.

I take my phone out of my bag when I walk up to the house to check the time again.

01:04. Oh god

I got out my keys and slowly open the door stepping inside. The lights are off and it's completely silent except for the faint sound of the clock ticking.

I need to be as quiet as possible. The last thing I need was for my dad to wake up.

I step out of my heels and carefully tip toe to my room. My dad is usually a heavy sleeper so I don't think he's going to hear me anyway.

"And where the hell do you think your going?" A dark familiar voice hisses. I gasp and quickly turn around to see my dad sitting on the sofa gawking at me with hatred.

"I- I was out with Lily and I lost track of time I'm sorry if swear I wasn-"

"Save it" he gets up and walks towards me. "God I don't know how Ive been able to even live with you here for so long"

"Your the one who won't let me leave how does that work father?" I snarl. making sure to add disappointment into my voice when I say the last word.

Before I could even blink I feel a sharp sting on my cheek and my head falls to the side. I step back gripping onto my chin with one hand.

"I am so relieved I won't need to deal with you after tomorrow" he adds completely ignoring the fact that he'd just slapped me.

"What are you talking about?" I ask still in pain from the slap.

He smirks and slips his hands into his pockets.

"You'll see" his eyes darken and his smirk deepens.

I hastily turn around to get to my room shutting the door behind me and sliding down it so my head was buried behind my knees, my arms wrapped around them.

What the hell did he mean by "I won't have to deal with you after tomorrow"?

My eyes start tearing up and I bite my arm to contain my sobs. I hate crying, it makes me feel weak and vulnerable.

I take out my phone and try to ease my pain in the only way I know how.

I text my fiancée.

Amara:
Hey, you awake?

Christian spends most of his nights out in clubs or with his friends so I wouldn't be surprised if he was.

A few minutes past and I've gotten up to remove my makeup, shower and change into some comfier clothes before he replied.

Christian❤️:
Yeah, I'm with a few friends rn though. Is it important?

Amara:
Oh, it's just I'm having a really hard time with my dad and I don't have anyone else..

Christian❤️:
Oh right, I don't really know what I can do now Amara but I have a surprise tomorrow so maybe that'll cheer you up?

Amara:
I understand, excited for tomorrow. Goodnight then chris<3

He doesn't reply after that so i climb into bed instead.

I know my mind should be fixed on my fiancé and his surprise tomorrow but I can't get him off my mind. Who was he?

His sharp green eyes, his t-

God what am I doing? I run my hand down my face. I can't think like this about another man.

I drift my attention to other things while going to bed.

Yet with all my effort. I still fell asleep thinking about him.

❀❀❀