║-𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

Song: Sex, drugs, etc - Beach weather  𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚❀❀❀

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐚
❀❀❀

"Fine" I snap. Regretting it immediately. He faintly smirks and let's go of my arm.

We walk through the hallway containing two grand staircases on each side. He leads me into his kitchen and opens up the cabinets.

I lean against the kitchen aisle awkwardly not really knowing what to say. The walls are basically made of glass so I look out to see the euphoric sight of the snowstorm.

How could such a dangerous p̶e̶r̶s̶o̶n̶ thing be so h̶a̶n̶d̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ beautiful? I avert my eyes back to Valerio to find him already looking at me with a glass of whiskey in his hand.

"Do you want anything?" He asks taking a sip of the brown liquid.

"I'm okay" my stomach rumbles and I immediately cover it up with a small cough.

He frowns and looks me up and down before turning around and getting a glass of water setting down at the island next to me.

"Oh, thank you" I grab it and down it almost instantly.

He walks up to me but this time I don't move.
He grabs my hand flattening it and places the car key I shoved at him back in my hand.

"I'm not letting you leave without this." He said but not with his usual emotionless voice. This sounded more like- like he actually cared.

We stayed like that for a moment before the sound of my phone ringing interrupted us.

I take it out of my bag to see who was calling me.

Christian. Shit i completely forgot i was supposed to move in with him today.

I took a step back from him and held the phone to my ear.

"Amara baby where are you? You were supposed to be here 20 minutes ago."

"Shit- I'm sorry Christian I got held up I can't leave in the storm" my eyes avert to Valerio who's jaw I swear I saw clench and and a pissed of expression on his face.

"Fine, just get here when you can okay? It's just snow don't be dramatic." 

"Right yeah of course, Christian" I almost whispered, I sigh and hang up.

Why did Christian always have to be in such a pissy mood?

"Your fiancée seems like a delight to be with" a voice interrupted my thoughts. He seemed almost disgusted while saying it.